Protein bars

• Does anybody know of a good protien bar that is not too sweet? I don't have much time to eat breakfest or lunch so I sometimes like to have a protein bar but all the ones I have tried have been way too sweet. Any sugestions?
  • Great Protein Bars
    I think I've tried almost every kind of Protein Bar out there. I'm very fussy. The majority of the bars out there taste aweful However I have found that the Hershey smart zone peanut butter protein bar is not too bad but a really great bar that is not to sweet is called Slim DownGolden Honey & Yogurt made by Jamieson laboratories, They are really good price and taste like a rice crispy bar. and the best part is that they only have 150 calories / 0 trans fat / 15g of protein and 15g carbs.
  • i like the peanut butter snack bars from south beach, luna bars, and atkins advantage bars. the atkins being more like candy/sweet. but the peanut butter sb bars are not too sweet at all.
  • I love the Kashi GoLean Crunch bars-- and Cliff Bars.
  • I eat Special K strawberry protein bars. 190 calories. They were the only ones I could find at my store that weren't either chocolate or chocolate and peanut butter. Not that I have anything against chocolate, but I was always more of a greasy & salty junk food eater than sweet & chocolate, so the strawberry fit me better.
  • I love Zone protein bars. My favorite is the apple cinnamon kind. There are all kinds of different flavors. I started eating protein bars just so I could boost my protein intake because I'm a vegetarian, and it took me forever to find a kind that isn't loaded with calories and actually tastes good.
    Check 'em out! I get them at Wal-Mart.
  • I have heard that Fiber One bars are yummy, but I can't find them here. And there is some kind of bar called 'Supreme Protein Bar' that is supposed to literally taste like a 100,000 grand bar.
  • Quote: I have heard that Fiber One bars are yummy, but I can't find them here. And there is some kind of bar called 'Supreme Protein Bar' that is supposed to literally taste like a 100,000 grand bar.
    ^^ The Fiber One bars are very tasty - but they are super sweet as well. I kind of feel like I'm eating a candy bar when I have one. (Which is great for me because I love sweet )