Didn't Cheat

• This may sound like a very small goal attained, but here it is. I didn't eat the left over cake from my son's birthday. (I actually didn't even have a piece, just a bit of icing when I put it away.) Normally, I would have had some at the party, some that night, some the next morning, ... . After my taste of the icing, I have had NO MORE!

Then today at work, someone left brownies on a table 3 feet from my cubicle...I didn't touch them! And then after that, someone left cookies (I don't know who was out to get me today...), but again, didn't touch them.

Will power was good today!

Yay!
  • May your will power be catching.....so definitely send some my way. Birthday cakes are always a big weakness with most people, especially me. I applaud your efforts and SUCCESS with no caving in. Not only the one time, but all the times temptation was in your path. Talk about a hard time. Proud of you. You will be at your goal in no time.
  • Awesome! No one is out to get you, "they" are trying to help you prove to yourself you can do this!! You know you are doing well and following a successful plan when you can pass up goodies!!!
  • It's the little things that really add up - congratulations on avoiding the temptation!
  • this ain't no small goal....u should be proud of yourself.

WTG!!!
  • GREAT JOB JEN!!! My son's birthday is this weekend and I hope I can be that strong!!! (I am gonna make my husband cut the cake!!! then I am gonna send the rest home with the guests!!)
  • That's a huge success, I can totally relate. It's all those small choices that will add up to a BIG loss!! WTG
  • thats awesome! That was some strong will power! lol
  • Thanks!
    Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! May your willpower abound () and all your dreams come true!

Jen