Celeb Bodies You Wish You Had???

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I Wish I Had Fergies Body. . . Grr. . . Not Moniques. Who Do You Wish You Resembled?

• Definately Beyonce - In this photograph... curvacious/womanly beautiful!!

• As naff as this sounds, I don't want any celeb's body, I just want my own.

Everyone's supposed to be different and why would I want to share with someone else?
  • ya beyonce's hips . . . ha ha watch out!!!
  • Madonna, hands down!! I love her sculptured body and if I look half as good as she does when I'm her age I'll be totally STOKED!
  • I used to read all those magazines trashy magazines and wish I had celebritys bodies and at this point, I think there are way too many celebs not eating enough to want to look at them all day. If I were to pick a body, it would be Lindsay Lohan - before she stopped eating!
  • I admire a lot of bodies, both famous and not. At the same time, when it comes to comparing myself to others, I try to make sure I consider body type - I'm never going to have Fergie's body, for instance, since I'm too hourglass-y... my hips would never allow it! (Though I definitely love Beyonce's hips - that's a look my body COULD reach!) The same way that Beyonce and Fergie will never have the same body, I accept that my body is going to look a certain way and to wish for tiny narrow hips is just going to be futile.

The bodies I think of for myself are often '40s and '50s stars and pinups - Betty Grable, Rita Hayworth, Jane Russell. Among more modern actresses, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Salma Hayek are curvy bodies I could emulate.

I admire fit, gorgeous bodies on a lot of women - Keira Knightly had a gorgeous body (before she got scary thin), but I admire it without beating myself up for not looking like that, since my body will never look like that without removal of bone!
  • I agree- Beyonce-- Curvy and she can still rock a bikini.. that's what a woman is supposed to look like !!
  • I've always thought that Kate Winslet has an absolutely divine body-- she's thin but still womanly, and looks like she takes care of herself but certianly doesn't starve or spend impossible amounts of time at the gym.

Pft, I tried to add an image but it won't let me click on any of the icons! What the crap is going on with my computer today?!
  • Here's a Kate Winslet pic for you. I agree that she looks great!

I have to be realistic about who I think I actually COULD look like, as other's here have said some celebrity bodies would be simply impossible for me, no matter what I weighed. I like Drew Barrymore, she's curvy and healthy looking, not super thin, and she's short like me!

• Jessica Alba when she made Into the Blue! And I wouldn't complain if I could have Paul Walker with that package

Realistically, I know that I have wider hips then her, but if I worked hard enough, I could get very close!
  • i just want fergie's abs ;0
  • I want a classic, old school body: ala Marilyn Monroe or Bettie Paige. I love curves!
  • Thanks for the help, Wisher!

Here's another, just because she's too fabulous to only look at once.

• Christina Aguilera!

As you guys have all said, it makes no sence to aim for a body that you can't have, however, christina has the same petite but curvy figure as me All I need it to drop like 45 pounds..fun! Not...really.

Oh but if I could have any body? Jessica Alba...or Britney when she was hot!