Celeb Bodies You Wish You Had???

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • I also think Shakira has an ideal body, I'm not at petit as her but I have the same wide hips and ample booty!

• im 4'11 like shakira. . .
  • Quote: Shakira FOR REAL have you seen the new viedo she did with beyonce HOT
    Oh yeah I love Shakira!
  • Quote: I'd prefer to be built like JLo with a nice , big round butt. Sadly I'm built more like Napoleon Dynamite. LOL.

hahaha.. you do not have his body. You are beautiful.
  • In a perfect world, I'd look like Uma Thurman.

She's tall and willowy and unusual-looking and gorgeous.

Unfortunately, the world is not perfect (and/or I was born in the wrong time entirely) because I'm shaped way the **** more like Camille Clifford. Except, you know, without the corset. But we've certainly got the same ***.

• keep em coming ladies.
  • I would like to look like America Ferra (ugly betty). Her body type is a lot like how I used to look.

• Michelle Pfeifer
  • If I had it my way I would lok like:

• What about kate?
    No one mentioned Kate Beckinsale! She is rediculously beautiful! Shes lean, but usually doesnt look "too thin". What I wouldnt do to look like her!

High five to my other 4'11'' girls!
  • Since when is curvy=heavier or more realistic? I'm 5'7" and an hour glass figure. At my thinnest I was 125lbs with 17% body fat and still curvy. I was a size 5, 36C with a 25 inch waist and that was before all of this vanity sizing. I was so thin you could see bones. I'm getting the impression that women like Beyonce is more attainable because they seem larger but guess what they are just as thin and weigh just as much as all the other underweight celebrities they just happen to carry their weight differently. I don't mean to vent but I am an hour glass and reading some posts it seems like some people would like to have this persons body but this persons body is a little more attainable. No matter how much I weigh I will always have T and A. Let me clarify from reading some of these posts I get the feeling that because I am curvy and one of the true hour glass figures I will never be truly thin.
  • Wow, I don't see it that way at all, I think what most people are saying (or atleast what I was saying) is that the celebrities we are mentioning have similar body types to our own. I am not tall and willowy, so I will never look like Gwyneth Paltrow, so it's easier for me to look up to a shorter curvier figure like Shakira, who is more similar to me. I don't think that Shakira weighs more than Gwyneth or is not as thin, she just carries it differently, as you said.
  • Hey Ladies, im new to this!!
    But no one mentioned Jessica Simpson- Cmon in dukes of hazard- WOW
    AND of course Eva Longoria!!
    But of course ladies not to sound cliche but REAL women dont look like that!!
    I would never want to be stick thin!!!!

• Rene in Bridget Jones looked amazing, because in chicago was the bulimic type.,..
  • I wish I had MINE!
    I like who I am and what I have.
    But I have reshaped it. I lost 6 sizes 7 years ago and became so excited about it that I turned fitness into a career.
    Mind you, I am not 'perfect' but I am fit.
    No need to compare ourselves with others, we just work for OUR personal best.. and be happy we have the great functional body God gave us - and take care of that fantastic body