By way of reintroduction! (and thoughts on the trends that got me back here)

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Nice to meet you
    Hi I am new to the forum and just trying to get to know people.

Your waiting story sound just like me. I always have an excuse not to exercise. Rather than just get up and do it, I sit and think of reasons I shouldn't. Your positive motivation is wonderful. I love your attitude about it.

Best of luck to you
  • Yay! Good for you to realize you need a change before it's too late!! Good luck!
  • Oh my you ladies are wonderful Remind me why I disappeared? Why anyone would disappear with such an awesome network of people willing to offer support?

Thank you all for your kind words, they really do make a difference!
  • welcome back to you too! hang in there, just coming back here is a big step right?! What about those binges, do you journal how you are feeling before they happen? Do you have certain triggers for them? For me, boredom is my main binge trigger. Maybe if you can identify the emotion that leads up to the binges you can snub em' before they start? Don't ask me how, I don't know yet, this is a new thing i'm thinking about for me too.
  • I haven't been good at journaling binges, no.... because I feel too bad about them and just want to move on. (Of course, I don't always just move on...) Thanks for reminding me of that tactic, I will try it next time the urge hits! I have to kick this somehow. Is this something that you have just started to try?