Hello Everyone!

• Thought I'd introduce myself.I'm Tiki (nickname) a SAHM to 2 goregous girls 3yrs old and 10 months old and recently moved onto Core from flex. Are we seeing a pattern here?
    I loved flex but It was too flexible for me.Not to mention I lived on 100 calorie snack packs to get me thru my day of munching and I was thinking to myself "I'm not learning how to eat healthier" even though I knew how to.I was so obessed with points,and never gave any thought to any other nutrional value other than cal,fat and fiber.I forgot about sugar and sodium and cholestrol.I saw nothing but points and I was tired of trying to manipulate the most I could get for the little points I had.At one point I got very good and managed to have almost 3 meals within 15 points but it was tough.
    So far I love it,I'm much more relaxed and not so obessed! its great. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
    PS Im new to 3fc too!
  • Hi Tiki I am new here too . I just recently switched over to core and I am loving it . Very healthy way of eating . We will do great !!!! I am just playing around the 3fc board and trying to learn how to navigate it ! lol But I am OP ans drinking my water
    Gina

• Hi Gina:

Come over to the Chat line and join us.

Rhonda