Staying On Plan Today Because....

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I just went for a run outside and it reminded me that leading a healthy lifestyle feels GOOD.
  • I have done terribly all week and I need to get b ack on track.
  • Nineteen: It does feel great to lead a healthy lifestyle doesn't it? I ran outside today and it felt so good!! I LOVE IT!

SockMonkey: Don't let this past week help you. Stay motivated and you'll be back on track before ya know it! Good luck!
  • I only have 28 pounds left, and I know I can do 28. No problem
  • Hi Fae!

It's good to see you back!
  • BECAUSE-- I'm going to Cali in 1 month and 9 days--- and I want to wear THAT skirt!!
  • Because I'm going to Europe on May 30th and dont want to stress about the food that will make me gain weight!
  • ...because I feel great and managed to eat properly when visiting my parents yesterday! If I can handle eating carefully when "lunch" is 3 mammoth bags of chips and a bag of M&Ms, I think I can do well after packing my own lunch!

...because I'm finally back to 200, and only 4 pounds from where I was when I came back from vacation March 1.

...because I expect to see 190 before my 25th birthday (May 25).
  • ....because I'm down another pound this week and feel great!!.. I never want to see that pound again
  • Because I'm still dreaming of a size 8.
  • Because I decided after weigh in today that if I'm going to work my butt off all week exercising, I don't want to sabotage myself by eating JUNK! I'm working TOO HARD to do that!
  • ....because i made up my mind to stay OP and I can do whatever I set my mind to.
  • ....because I lost 1lb this week and have registered here, so your will power will help motivate mine! :smile:
  • ....because I want to be ready for my florida vacation in june!!!
  • ...because I want to buy a bikini....and wear it with confidence!