Staying On Plan Today Because....

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • I started this week and joined this site, and I want to be on a healthy weight before my 30th birthday on may 2008...and look great.
  • Because I'm sick of being a DD -- it's too much weight for my back. And I want to wear cute, feminine bras! Please let my boobs get smaller!
  • Because my scale says I've gained a total of 10 lb. This is not acceptable, and it is stopping right now.
  • Because a friend is getting married on June 2nd and her groomsmen are cute!!
  • because i want to make 140lbs by may 1st. it's doable if i stay on plan. normally don't like date deadlines, but if i hit it, i will have reached 70lbs gone in exactly one year!
  • Because I want to live life to its fullest and I can't do that sitting on my butt.
  • ...because when I hopped on the scale this morning it went down from yesterday and I want that to happen again!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I'm sick of not doing it! At this rate, I'm not going to reach my goal by my birthday!
  • Because I have more energy, and feel more comfortable in my body, when I weigh less.
  • Becuase I DESERVE it.

Also, I really like things in single digit sizes! (yes, vain I know!)
  • because i want to feel more comfortable in my own skin and i know what i gotta do to achieve that - hopefully joining this site will help to keep me motivated
  • ...because it will feel soooo good when finals are over, but it will feel even better if I stayed on plan through em
  • Because I'm sick of people saying "wow she's gained a lot of weight since high school"...
  • WELCOME jshirrill!!! It WILL help you by joining here!!

CookieMonster, I'm also SOP because I'm scared to see people from high school, knowing they'll think "Wow, she's gained a lot of weight since high school." Thanks for the additional reason!!
  • BECAUSE-- boyfriend or no, I liked that I caught the cute guy I work with looking at me. :-)