Newbie here!

• Hello all my name is Robin, i'm 18 years old and from Bronx NY. Im a newbie to this board but not to Weight Loss-i started Weight Watchers last July and have lost close to 70lbs so far(67 to be exact) Went from 338lbs to now about 271lbs I still have a ways to go though and am slightly stuck on a platue-'ive been on this platue since the holidays began and never managed to get off- been yo-yoing with the same 2 to 3 lbs -gain, loos 'em gain, loose...and its frustarting me-bleh-well any way...i hope to get some support here and motivation!
  • Congratulations on your great loss, so far.Please do not get discouraged about the plateau it happens to most of us.Are you still going to WW? Do you exercise?
  • Quote: Congratulations on your great loss, so far.Please do not get discouraged about the plateau it happens to most of us.Are you still going to WW? Do you exercise?
    Thank you I am still going to meetings- honestly if i'm honest with myself i have gotten alot more lax with myself about eating right, i mean i kno i haven't been doing my best and i know i really need to get back on track, luckily i haven't really drasticly gained, 1 or 2lbs but then i will loose it again and i play yo-yo with it, i just really want to get out of the 70's! I've been here since December-bleh! I am also trying to exercise more, it was very hard to do at over 300lbs but now i am going to join a gym and go at least 3 times a week. Any way thanks for the welcome

-Robin