HUGE Plus- Different points of view

• In reading a number of posts today I realized what a HUGE plus it is for me being able to take in so many different points of view from so many people here on this site! I know that women tend to solve their problems by TALKING or WRITING about them. This site has been so valuable to me because I can find out many different ways of looking at a problem or a situation. It makes solving my problems and/or creating a plan SO MUCH easier!

Just as many of us have seemingly lost ourselves as we gained pound after pound, I also feel that many of us lost our ability somewhere along the way to face our situation and figure out ways to remedy it.

I am very thankful that I can think of a problem, post it, and then hear so many opinions from so many regarding that issue.

This site helps SO MUCH MORE than just helping with weight loss!

Thanks, Everyone!

Cheryl
  • I feel the same way. this site has been a great resource.
  • Ditto - can't imagine being without you folks, now - especially on gray, horrid days like this one!
    Heather
  • I'm definitely grateful as well!
  • I am still new here.. but this site has already made such a difference in my day.. I feel much more connected. which is nice since I work at home!! I really needed some type of "group".. but I am really not much of a "joiner".. so the old norm.. of joining a weight loss group and meetings and all.. just was not for me..

This suits me VERY well.. as I am sure it does everyone here..
  • Seconded! Here we can talk about all those issues, and nobody will look at us as we had lost our mind, or tell us the old cookie-cutter stuff that is evidently worth for those who never had any weight problem to start with.