Diets SUCK!

• Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to turn sideways to see ourselves in the mirror? Yes, it would!

I joined LA Weight Loss almost 6 weeks ago and I must say it is going better than I expected. I have lost 14 lbs. and 8 inches in 5 weeks and have already dropped a size in clothing! I have a LONG way to go, but I already feel better about myself and I'm gonna do it this time around. I need to for ME! Cause let's be honest Ladies and Gentlemen, when you are fat? It's all about US!!
  • Wow congratulations on the weight loss... keep at it you're doing a great job!
  • I congratulate you!!!

What is the LA Weight Loss Plan all about? How does it compare to Weight Watchers?
  • Excellent job!!!

Today is my day one and I am motivated, I am excited. I agree, it's all about ME otherwise ME will fail again.
  • Wonderful job! Keep up the great work!!
  • No wonder you are feeling better,14 lbs is a great start. Keep up the good work! be proud that that accomplishment.
  • Yay for you! I'm on that same diet and it's really working out for me. I love it. I have a long way to go too but I think I'll be able to do it.
  • Welcome Roxie, seranab, Nursechef, lalique, Thingirl, and Chelseabug! Sounds like you all are doing well on your diets - good job! Welcome to the Thin Wannabees part of the forum - I do hope you will come and join us on our weekly chit chats for the Thin wannabees. We talk about anything and everything and try to support everyone while having fun and getting to know everyone. Hope to see you all there .. and in the meantime keep up the good work on your diets and motivations!

CJ
    Thin Wannabees Moderator
  • I can relate-I'm doing it for ME-I want to look sexy!
  • Hi NurseChef
    I was on WW for many many years and am now on LA Weight Loss. Biggest difference is no weekly meeting, at LA you meet a counselor on a one to one basis 2-3 times a week; where WW you have a couple of seconds with someone at the scale and then if you want to talk, you need to do it front of a group! the program is similiar but no banking or flex points. I like LA better.
  • I joined LA weightloss about 2 weeks ago. I've done WW half a dozen times and never managed to stick with it. I'm hoping this one will be different. So far I really like the program and am finding it quite easy to follow.