Virginia Tech Massacre

• I know this is not SBD...but I just had to say something about this

I just can't imagine someone being that crazy that they could just kill all those people. I am overwhelmed with sadness for these poor students, teachers and their families.

I work at a university, so it really brings it home. I live in a small town...not much smaller than Blacksburg. These things can really happen anywhere.

I just hope that we can all say a prayer for these people and that God will bring them comfort and healing in this tragic time.
  • I thought this was done by just one person.
  • My prayers are with all the people involved in this tragedy and that they can find comfort and healing in the days ahead.
  • I just read through the report again on Yahoo news and it is chilling. All the more sad working at a college and knowing we are no more immune than Virginia Tech was. A coworker called earlier to say the second person killed in the dorm was an RA and it is hard to know I send my staff (and myself) into unknown situations all the time. Something you don't allow yourself to think about often as it could be paralyzing.

My thoughts are prayers are with the students, their families, and the college as this tragedy continues to play out in such a public arena.

• I was glued to the news stations yesterday as it was all unfolding. I work at a University too and it is so hard to imagine. So sad, definately saying a prayer for all involved.