I lost my first 8lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• I broke down at CURVES after I weighed in, I am beyond thrilled and proud of MYSELF. I can't think of another time in my life I've ever been proud of myself.

I'm terrified of going to phase 2 in 5 days.. how do I do that exactly?

8lbs !!!!!

• CONGRATULATIONS, Trish!! Well done, you!!!

It'll all keep coming off now... you go, girl!

Heather
  • CONGRATULATIONS!! keep goin and good luck!! you're my inspiration now
  • Congratulations! That's wonderful!

There are some sticky threads in the SBD FAQ forum that are really helpful for info on how to transition into P2. One of the best pieces of advice - take it slow.
  • Congrats!! 8 pounds is amazing!!

As for phase 2? Go slowly!!

-Aimee
  • I love your enthusiasm! Congratulations!
  • Woo Hoo Trish, that is awesome!!!!!!
  • Congratulations! 8 pounds is awesome! WTG!
  • Congratulations, Trish! Keep up the good work!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wtg, girl! You're doing great! Don't worry about P2, just take your time adding things back into your diet and pay attention so you know what hinders your loss and what helps it!! You're awesome!!!
  • Congrats on losing the 8 pounds. My advice would be not to eat all the stuff that you said you couldn't wait to eat when doing ph1 all in the same week. Just take your time like so many others have mentioned.
  • Well Done!!!!
  • WOOHOO!!! time for a celebration, that means cake right?? Heck no, we don't need no stinkin' cake!!! Rejoice in yourself, you are strong and resiliant. And soon there will be even less of you. P2 can be tricky-be sure to plan, the cliche is true, if you fail to plan you plan to fail. But 1 day at a time my 8 pounds little-er chick.
  • Congratulations!!!! Don't worry about Phase 2...I have lost 7 pounds since I started phase 2 a week and a half ago!!! Just don't go crazy on the starchy carbs.

Here is my example:
    I usually have protein for breakfast and veggies; i.e. Egg, maybe turkey bacon, and V8...sometimes I have string cheese and V8. This morning I had Fiber One...which is awesome...no sugar and lots and lots of fiber. Also it tastes sweet, but has no sugar at all.

Lunch...usually a salad and some type of protein like tuna or chicken. Sometimes I will have chili or even a sandwhich on ww pita or bread.

Dinner...I have lean mean, salad and some other type of veggie...this week I have been eating brocolli and 2% cheese.

This is most days...now on the weekend I will make homemade ww pizza. I also have thrown in strawberries and oranges.

If I begin to feel cravings or feel like cheating...I stop eating that food. I love sf/ff chocolate or pistachio pudding. I have been making cheesecake with wheat germ crust.

You have to play around and go with what makes you feel good and doesn't make you have cravings.

Good Job!!!

sunny
  • Thanks for sharing in my joy everyone! It's so GREAT to have so many people behind me and celebrating with me! You girls ROCK!! Thanks also for the great advice!