Excited for another round?

• Who else is getting excited for another round? I missed out on the last one, as I was still just lurking, so I'm super excited for this one!

I can't wait to see the team rosters!

Thanks to chellez for all the work you are doing on this!
  • I cant wait!!! I need the focus in a BIG way! This is going to help me TONS!!

~melissa
  • Right now I need to get motivated to exercise. I can get my eating under control, it is the exercise that really needs work. I'm really excited to be doing this because I am certain that I am going to lose a lot over these 12 weeks!!!
  • I am Jazzed! I can't wait til we are really under way. I wasn't around for any other ones so I have no clue how it is all going to go down but I can't wait!!

Lettie
  • I can't wait either. I couldn't finish the last one, but I wanna push myself on this one and see what I'm made of. Can't wait til it starts!
  • Yay! chellez has all the names o fthe participants - now it's time for us to all WI this week and then I guess she'll set up the teams from there!
  • Yay! Teams are going to be announced later tonight!
  • I am very excited as well! I participated in the last 2 rounds, but I am hoping to make this one the best yet!!!!
  • I did great in the first one and BAD in the second. Time for great again! lol
  • Chellez are you done yet??? huh huh are you done yet??
    Yes I'm excited to get this going.