Are You Committed: Apr 9-15th

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good morning, 3FC Friends! I decided to start up this thread again as I really need to re-committ to my program each day and put some accountability back into my day. Anybody else want to re-committ with me?

Sugar has been a major problem for me lately. That first bite leads to another, then another, then another....until I'm eating large quantities of sugar each day. I swear, that stuff is truly addictive! So, my committment for today is: No sugar! I'll ask the girls to hide their easter baskets from me.
  • I love this thread!

I'm committing to vegetables (still...this is such a problem for me!).

I'm also committing to doing something fun with the kids today....on their last day of spring break. I'm thinking a baseball game (go figure) or a trip to the zoo.
  • I am committing to exercise and to staying OP! After a BIG easter dinner last night...got to get back in the game. And my exercise has basically been non-existent lately...I am committed to getting in at least a 1/2 hour walk tonight!
  • I am committed this week to eating OP, drinking my water and exercising at least three times this week.
  • Rhonda, I need to commit in the worse way. I have been giving in to my temptations and I need to get control NOW!

I'm committing to eating on plan all day. I desperately need more fruits and veggies in my diet. Exercise has been great, so I pledge to continue the trend. Water - I want to drink 80 oz on a regular basis, starting today!

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • I'm committing to exercising with the kids in the evenings. If it warms up, we'll go back on our after dinner walks, if not we'll either dance or do a WATP tapes.
  • I have to keep committing every day. In particular, I commit today because I am in a bet with a coworker. If I don't make my exercise goals, I lose MONEY to him. Can't do that!!!!
  • I'm committing to my exercise and controlling my eating.
  • I am commiting to buy HEALTHY food. We are going grocery shopping tonight. I swear no chips, dip or JUNK. I am the only one who ends up eating that crap anyway. The 3 kids are perfectly happy with fruits and veggies as snacks.
  • I am committing to my veggies this week and easying away from the carbs.

Rhonda - I like the new picture!
  • I am committing to exercising 4-6 days a week. Since its still cold outside, I will get my Firm tapes out and bust my fanny! And as the weather warms, I will walk around the neighborhood while my kids ride their bikes.

And every morning when I wake up, I am making the decision to stay OP. To eat my veggies and fruits, drink my water and stay within my points range.
  • Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are staying committed. Anyone still have Easter candy hanging around? That darn stuff is driving me crazy!

I went off-plan last night and ate cookies. They shouldn't have even been in the house, but Hubby had a craving and I had stress! Yesterday afternoon, some @!#%!! PUNK offered drugs to my 11 year old daugher and her friend. I was so angry! I am praying so hard that we find a buyer for this house and can move out of here. Our neighborhood is just getting worse and worse and I want my kids out of here. But, I really wish I hadnt turned to the cookies for comfort. All I did was provide some very temporary relief and was left feeling physically worse and mentally derailed from my goals.

Today's committment - Don't touch the cookies! or the Easter candy! I'm tempted to just throw them away. It will make my family very unhappy, but they don't need the darn things either!
  • I'm sorry yesterday was so tough, Rhonda. At least your daughter knew better!

I'm committed to staying above 1400 calories and below 1800 calories today.
  • I am committed to eating more than 1000 calories
  • I met my commitments for yesterday, and I'm staying on track for today!

Rhonda, sorry about the attack of the cookies. I say get them out of the house. Your family will get over it!