Yes....Another newbie

• Hi All,

Have been lurking for a couple days and am impressed with this place! I would love to join in on all the fun and support.

I am starting this journey on Monday, and am going to decide if I want to do WW, calorie counting, or follow DR. Phil's plan.

I am 38 (for a few more days, anyway) married 20 years, 2 children, one girl, 18, and graduated, and one boy, 17, and graduating this year.

I weigh about 205 last I checked and am only 5'2", so am considered severely obese. My goal is about 135-140 which I would like to be at by our anniversary in October.

Enought rambling for now - can't wait to get to know you all.

Dianne...
  • Welcome to the board Dianne....I too am new here and I am hoping to make some big changes in my life as well. We all need support and can't do some things alone. I am hoping for me that this is a step in a good direction.

• You'll find there is a LOT of information on this site--to say nothing of a zillion forums! Browse around, join in wherever you like! There are program specific forums in Diet Central--just scroll down on the main forums page.

Good luck to you both on your journeys!

Jay