Help me get back on track!

• Ahhh hello all. I've been bad this week
    Between school stresses and the dbf being here (he eats anything and everything and all the time! And never gains anything...grr), I have eaten naughtily and not been to the gym at all. Sigh. I have to weigh in on Sunday and right now I am just hoping I haven't gained too much. This is really depressing and I feel like going out and buying a whole bunch of Easter chocolate to make myself feel better. Please help me get back on the wagon!
  • I always find it helpful to read some of the stories in the "Goals" forum - people who've stuck with it and reached their goal are always inspiring.
  • You can do it! I bet that if you head to the gym, you'll feel much better than you would with all of that chocolate! Maybe take some fun classes to spice things up?
  • The chocolate would only make you feel better for the few moments that you are eating it...and even then I bet you'd be having regrets. You'll be regretting it a whole lot longer! Haul yourself back on plan and feel proud of yourself

Mel
  • Step away from the chocolate. Drop and give me 12 pushups.

Seriously, exercise just a little restraint and you'll feel better for it. Skip a dessert, divide a portion in half, go for a walk!

Jay