Old 04-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #91  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

lol.......love it, Joni.......are you sick of my boring old smileys??? I am just too lazy to look through all of them......so I do the old school colon, parenthesis.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:11 PM   #92  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Angie - so how would you count 1/2 of a medium bag of popcorn?? :-) lol
Wendy – I use the theory of perceptions being 100% reality, and if my perception is that the bag is small, it is small. *big exaggerated wink*

Shannon – I use Orville Reddenbokkers 100 calorie Smart Pop bags here for at home popcorn and count them as one starch. I sometimes buy the weight watchers frozen dinners, and just compare to make sure they are similar (or lower) in values to something else on the list.

Libby – Thanks! I love trying to keep up with each other, it’s motivating for me too.

Joni & Kristen – I forgot to finish typing before, I just wanted to say thanks for your congratulations!

I am loving this bunny – have to have him in my siggy.

DS and I are going to paint (more) easter eggs tonight. I boiled about 15 eggs yesterday and figured we can do a few each evening to build up to Easter. We made some a few weeks ago (that MUST go now) and he was so proud of them, it's so stinking cute.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:11 PM   #93  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispieD View Post
my ODD now wants money too and having heard this yesterday my dad was over and went upstairs potty and came down and declared he'd done his business to what he estimated to be the tune of $1.00!!
LOL! Now that made my day.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #94  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey Nicole-doing great in some ways (I leave for Vietnam in less than a month!) and not so great in others (LAWL). I have been way off plan for over a month-one binge after another. I got really ticked at myself this weekend, got on the scale this am (GASP!) and have been POP so far today. I'd like to get off what I've gained before I leave.

Like I told Dairy Fairy-I like to call it my faux-pregnancy weight!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:23 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemarie View Post
Like I told Dairy Fairy-I like to call it my faux-pregnancy weight!
JM - I'm sure when you pick up Josie you will be running around so much that you will have no time to eat, let alone binge. It will all come together in time!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:27 PM   #96  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Juliemarie - at least you have an excuse for your slight gain; stress of getting ready for Josie, "faux-pregnancy" weight gain. But, get yourself back on track so you can keep up with your bundle of joy!
BTW, what were you "testing" on your blog site?
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #97  
Let's try this again . .

Cassi-I need to get my act together now-I'm so disgusted with myself . . . . and I can tell in my clothes-that's not cool . . .
Old 04-02-2007, 04:29 PM   #98  
Let's try this again . .

Joni-thanks for reminding me-I was practicing on my dad's new laptop (that we'll take with us) loading videos from my account at youtube . . . .had some issues I need to figure out. I want to link videos of Josie for all to enjoy!
Old 04-02-2007, 04:35 PM   #99  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziewan View Post
Shannon – I use Orville Reddenbokkers 100 calorie Smart Pop bags here for at home popcorn and count them as one starch. I sometimes buy the weight watchers frozen dinners, and just compare to make sure they are similar (or lower) in values to something else on the list.
I didn't know orville made a 100 calorie - I'm going to look a little closer next time I go in cuz I love his regular popcorn. thanks
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:46 PM   #100  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Juliemarie - for a minute there I thought you had some video of Josie....I'll bet you are talking about video once you get to her. Cannot wait. Okay....so if someone (like me) were to challenge you, how much do you think you could reasonable lose between now and when you leave to get Josie....so a little over 3 weeks....6 lbs? 8 lbs?
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:52 PM   #101  
Let's try this again . .

Joni-you are awesome! That's exactly what I need-since I haven't been drinking much water, it's TOM, and I had very salty food yesterday-I bet I could lose 10 lbs before I leave . . . .

And yes-I don't have video yet-just practicing how to do it . . .
Old 04-02-2007, 06:05 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 300.4/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Shannon- I've been dying to ask questions about everyone's skin and stuff, while and after losing weight, but I didn't want to offend anyone. Glad you did it...

Nichole - thanks for the link to the tummy tuck. Not sure if I will need the procedure, but will save the link.

Paula- Size 12! Great NSV!

On a personal note, I am down again. I broke the 60's and now at 259. I still have quite a way to go, but I have not seen my scale move this direction in quite some time. So, I am excited about my progress!
ElleofALady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:10 PM   #103  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey all! Not even going to try to catch up, but wanted to say that I love Deb's cookbook, laughed my head off at Wendelina's April Fools trick, can't wait for JM to get her hands on her baby, sympathize with Nicole's lack of weight loss, want Kristen to pay me for going potty so that I can get rich, loved the beautiful picture of Joni's dogs, and I am so excited for Cassie to start school!

I went to the COD today. I have lost a whopping 2 oz in 7 days. They decided to drop me down to the gold plan. This is totally new for me, the gold plan. I am hating the thought of losing a starch and my precious half a protein! However, I am not into wasting time, and if red is keeping me from getting skinny, then it is time to say goodbye to red. Sniff, sniff.

On the puppy- We really only had one. It is hard to believe that a Great Dane could possibly only produce one puppy. I even took her to the vet for an x-ray to be sure. The baby is doing well though, and terribly spoiled by his mommy. I will attach a picture of him.

mataya birthday 048.jpg
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:13 PM   #104  
Barb on LAWL

Deb has a cookbook? I missed something here?
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:17 PM   #105  
Erika on LAWL

S/C/G: 189.6/171.4/140

Height: 5'4"

What a talkative group, page 7 already and its only the 2nd day of the month.

Anywhoo...I really need a slower paced life... I just can't seem to keep up here anymore, and my weight is just not going well. I've been pretty stressed out and my horomones are completely outta whack. I'm just trying to get it together again slowly but surely. I've had all my fruit and veggie servings today which is my first baby step. And I'm going to yoga tonight. I need the relaxation.

Hope everyone is having a POP day!
Chick With Stix is offline   Reply With Quote