Old 04-19-2007, 09:11 AM   #901  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

I have to agree, the standing ovation, screaming with glee applause that happened when they said it was Sanjaya was kinda sad. I have to keep telling myself , he is only 17, he is the age of my son, he is just a baby. Sometimes I think they should only let adults on there, it seems like an awful lot of pressure for teenagers.

any way. morning all, I am doing TO today and tomorrow. I am going to give the 8 week make over plan a try. I am sitting here with my computer playing a local radio station, waiting to hear our first Ad for our business. Thanks again all for the support, I still have to tell my boss at the flower shop that I am quitting to work for my husbands business........ not looking forward to that. I think I am going to work 3 more weeks and then give her 3 weeks to find someone else (or less if she can find someone)

on with my day.

B-POP YA'LL!!

Lettie
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:46 AM   #902  
Started lawl 4/17/07

S/C/G: 180/180/129

Height: 5' 3"

Good morning everyone,

I made it through the 2 days of fast forward and I lost 4 pounds!! I'm worried that some of that will come back when I start the regular plan today, so I'm not going to change my stats until my "official" weight in day, which is Tuesday.

Does anyone on the blue plan have suggestions of how you plan your meals? I work 12-13 hours a day (including my commute). I leave my apt at 7, and I get home around 7:30 or 8:30, depending on the day.

Wish me good luck for my first day on the regular plan!!

Have a great day everyone
michelle07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:49 AM   #903  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

i'm back from WI and I lost 1.2! yay! Not huge, but it's a loss. i'm finally in the 220's! well i've been in the 220's..just not according to COD. my home scale had me @ 227.2 this morning, but with clothes on @ the COD i was at 229..oh well. it's coming off! yay!

DH and i are getting a kitty today too! we're rescuing one from a local animal shelter. i'm excited! when i moved from NE in 2000, i left my cat behind for my mom since she got soooo attached and then i left my DD's cat with her when i moved to NC..so I'm super excited. I know most of you are dog people on here and so am i, but i'm more of a cat lover than anything..and the one we picked out is soooo adorable! hopefully he's still there, since we couldn't go and get him yesterday.
i'll check back later!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:11 AM   #904  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Congrats on the business moving forward, Lettie!!! Which radio station is it on? I work for a radio station in PA, but we're part of a nationwide group of radio and tv stations. Anyway, we own one in Arkansas...chances are slim, but ya never know
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:20 AM   #905  

I'm really excited today for several reasons...My husband bought me a jogging stroller so I can take my DD for nice long walks once it gets nice. The stroller came on Tuesday and is put together and ready to go. Now I hear that tomorrow will be in the 60's and the weekend in the 70's....yeah!!! So I'll be walking!
Second, after reading some posts about a week ago, someone (I forget who, sorry) mentioned how she downloads books onto her MP3 player to listen to, which is perfect for me. So I did some research online, wanted something basic, not too fancy. I found one on Amazon, turned out to be on sale, then there was some promtional code added when I checked out, then they had $30 credit on your first statement if you sign up for the Amazon.com card (so I did it)...Guess how much I ended up paying for a $79.99 MP3 player? You'll never guess! Nothing! My final price came to $27.99 so when I get my $30 credit, they'll be paying me to buy it Life is good. I'll be walking and listing to music and books. I'm motivated now!

Danette - Flax oil capsules help alot with keeping you regular with BM's...or EFA's, omega 3's...the oils help things flow and make your hair, skin and nails healthier. My hairdresser actually told me that my hair is healthier now than it has ever been...and I've been going to her for about 10 years. And the lemon water will help with the water retention.

To everyone else Good Morning!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 10:21 AM   #906  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Frankly, I felt sorry for Sanjaya at the end. He had actual tears rolling off his cheecks!

Pizza and CC topic - I now only eat Lean Cuisine's pizza. And always on the day after WI... I pick my "heavier" meals for after WI so I'll have time to process the foods... Does that make sense? My COD mentioned the CC, but never tried to sell me any. But I do have a bottle that I got off eBay, but I can't seem to remember that I have that darn bottle!

Kristen - I didn't had the chance to congratuate you - Congrats!! The chicks were right, that IS indeed an awesome list!

to Danette!

Joni - You have my vote for Dan and Kristen for the LAWL Prom King and Queen. That's just too cute!

Deb - NICE avatar! You look so skinny in it!

I'm having lunch with a couple co-workers at Applebees. I think I'll go with the Grilled Shrimp 'N Spinach Salad... The pic looked good. *Mental Note: Ask for the Vinaigrette on the side!*

I was trying to go back to my last posting, and catch up from there. But after 8 pages of scanning, I give up-- So here is a big cheer for everyone, and have some for another POP day!!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:23 AM   #907  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueCat View Post
Pizza and CC topic - I now only eat Lean Cuisine's pizza. And always on the day after WI... I pick my "heavier" meals for after WI so I'll have time to process the foods... Does that make sense?
I do the exact same thing
Old 04-19-2007, 10:50 AM   #908  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning gang.. Just getting some work done before hitting the road back to ABQ...

I had a small waffle with PB for my starch and protein this morning.. How do we count a waffle? Is it one starch or two.. I forgot to bring my guidebook...It was bigger than an eggo, but not huge.. Maybe 6 inches across at the most.. I was good and used the sugar free syrup!

I guess I could have had toast, but the bread just looked so plain and blah...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:51 AM   #909  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys - I'm going to have to slack on the personals again today - sorry!

But, for those of us joining the latest Biggest Loser challenge, starting weights are due by Saturday and they are looking for : Kristen, Katiebug, LittleBlueCat (Nancy), and Angie.

Still doing pretty well, except for last night - I forgot to have my lite before I went to the gym and was ravenous when I got home. Downed a string cheese and quickly made dinner. I had a little more than I was supposed to, but at least it was real food.

It is finally going to get nice here! I may actually get out on the golf course this weekend - I'm having serious withdrawal.

By all! Stay POP!

Last edited by Kimphin; 04-19-2007 at 11:29 AM.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:00 AM   #910  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Thanks for the reminder, Kim, I was gonna put in my WI at the COD on Friday afterwork. But I guess my WI from Monday is just as good! Thanks--
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:18 AM   #911  

Dan - a lowfat waffle is 1S.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:24 AM   #912  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Oh Jillian, I'm so jealous! I love kitties, too! Unfortunately, we already have four full grown cats, so no new kittens for me for a long time.

I was also thrilled to see Jael leave on ANTM...
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:30 AM   #913  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Folks! Happy Thursday!

Shannon - your "have a POP, Sanjaya free day" comment cracks me up!

Dan - thanks for that explaination of your body hanging on to the "good stuff".. I wasn't sure how to explain that to my mom. How close to your b'day goal are you? Within 2?

Jillian - Way to go, girl! 1.2 is nothing to sneeze at! It all counts and it all adds up. I commend you for going the rescue route in getting a kitty as well. My yorkie is a rescue from a puppy mill.

Darn.. outta time.. maybe more later..

Keep on POP'ing!
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:34 AM   #914  

Good morning all. I haven't read through everything, but I did catch on that Jillian isn't getting a new kitten. I am more of a cat person as well. At the moment, we only have one cat and two dogs, but the kitty is all mine!! As a kid, I was always taking in strays. If I had the space and the time, I'd have a bunch now. But, DH really isn't into cats, unfortunately. Oldest DD is out of school again today, but seems to be a bit better. Hopefully another day of rest and bland food will ensure that she gets back tomorrow. I surely hope that 1st grade is much healthier than Kindergarten!!

Well, I need to go pretend I'm listening to this conference call. Hope everyone has a POP day.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #915  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmom View Post
Congrats on the business moving forward, Lettie!!! Which radio station is it on? I work for a radio station in PA, but we're part of a nationwide group of radio and tv stations. Anyway, we own one in Arkansas...chances are slim, but ya never know
it is a local AM channell, KURM, We have a friend that works there in the ad department. they have one of those call in shows where you can buy, sell or trade almost anything. it is kinda funny sometimes, the stuff people want to sell. but anyway, it is running for a week during that program which airs 3 times a day. my 7 year old daughter sang a little jingle with the phone number. it was cute. now if the phone would just ring!

Lettie
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote