LAWL Losers and Friends - April, 2007

You're on Page 6 of 99
Go to
  • Yeah on school Cassi.. I did my chef course several years back and still have my whites.. my own embroidered chef coat.. I throw it on when I do dinner parties!
    Joni has changed her photo on me too many times this weekend I forgot if I was looking at the dogs or the bunnies.. my guess is the only wood you carved was a toothpick and someone else stuck those in your house.. but I'll believe in the JoniBunny if everyone else will
    Hmm all this talk about tatoos.. I think I'll go get all your names tattooed on my arm.. okay might need a whole leg.
    I am going to have to do a run to the US to get some of these fabulous 100 calories snack things you all keep flaunting!!
    The WW dinners should be fine but of course LAWL doesn't want you buying food from another source.. when they discontinued the Lites in Chocolate and Vanilla I asked them for an alternative protein shake I could use as I always put them in my smoothies.. I was told if we don't have one that is our product you can't use it.. bugger!
    Nicole.. I hoped to avoid chocolate with my little one when potty training so we gave her a quarter the first time she went.. (after crapping on my floor three times in two days).. now every time she goes she comes out and says Mommy I go poopoo give me shiny quatah... my ODD now wants money too and having heard this yesterday my dad was over and went upstairs potty and came down and declared he'd done his business to what he estimated to be the tune of $1.00!!
    So house is in chaos but I made sure I can get to my laptop .. had a Money's Gardenburger for lunch on a toasted pita with 1 tbsp ff ranch.. YUM!!
    I too have been starving today.. made myself stretch out lunch as late as I could but seeing as the table legs are starting to look tasty I'll have to see if I have a fruit planned before dinner
    Keep up the great work.
    Liz, we like Dan's new photo!
    Hi Lea Ann, Shannon, Cassi, Kims, Lizzy, Libby,Lorraine, Wendys, Joni, Letisha, Vic, Megan and Katies, JasonWING, Shea, Ulanda, MIA Pearl or Peal, Evette if you didn't blow away in the wind, Deb and all you other LOSERS!
  • Quote: LMAO
    Hmmmmm... Did someone say SODIUM??!!!

• Joni carving and painting her wooden figurines

Is this the JoniBunny?

Or is it this one?

(OK, I just wanted to use the Easter smileys)
  • Dan - Love the new photo! Liz must be digging the newer, slimmer you.
  • Okay Cassi LOL on the graphic of JoniBunny!
  • Nicole, I dont remember seeing a website about the TT. I found one called TuckThatTummy, before and after pics and everything! The differences are amazing! I'm so excited that the surgery doesnt even scare me! LOL
  • Well now I'm curious. With this diet and losing the weight slowly I thought you wouldn't have the lose skin/tummy tuck problem. I thought that was for people who had the gastric bypass and lost too fast. If you're exercising and losing slowly you still have that problem???
  • Shannon
    I've lost almost 60 on this program and nearly 90 total.. I have lost 30" since I started and most areas have simply shrunk.. but there are a few lovely pockets of flesh that hang around as a reminder. I think no matter what plan you do when you lose a lot of weight it can't all evaporate and for us that means either a smart surgeon or a ALOT of toning.. I also had two pregnancies that left some great physical reminders as well
  • Afternoon all,

I turned my back yesterday and came back to find 6 pages to catch up on!!!

Angie! Big congrats on the WL. You're catching up to me again!!! You just keep motivating me more.

Megan - Jealous about the tat. I'm ready for another but waiting til I hit my goal weight before I do it. If all goes accordingly, I hope to get it at the end of August. Now I just have to see if I can get Garver at Miami Ink to do it!

Wendy - So glad you got some smaller pants!

Kristen - I don't envy you the construction mess. You are one serious cookie about getting the house ready to sell.

mmmmmmmmmmm - movie popcorn........

Dan - Great new picture. Have you and Liz found a place to stay in Denver yet for your concert?

mmmmmmmmmmm - Hostess cupcakes.....

Cassi - Bet you're getting excited about culinary school! It sounds like so much fun.

Nicole - Congrats on the little one finding the potty and your planting a strawberry patch. I love fresh strawberrys and fat free whipped cream.

Kim2 - Are you going to take before and after pics of your TT? I am sure it is quite amazing.

Katie - Where are you and how are your puppy(s)???? Hope you are OK.

Evette - Where are you???? Have you blown away??? Should we send a search party???

Hi to everyone else. I'm off to make lunch. Kristen's garden burger on a pita sounded like a good plan. I think I'll steal it.
  • Shannon - Whether on not your skin shrinks has alot to do with a number of factors:
    1. your age. the younger you are the more elasticity your skin has.
    2. the amount of weight you have to lose. people that are severely
    overweight have stretch their skin to such a degree that
    sometimes it cannot completely contract.
    3. pregnancy. sometimes, pregnancy causes the underlying
    abdominal muscles to seperate and no amount of weight loss or
    crunches will give you a flat stomach (hence the need for TT)
    4. genetics. some people have more collagen than others which
    creates nice tight skin.

So, the best thing to do is lose weight at a slow and steady rate (no more than 2 lbs. per week) excercise, and hope for good genes. But sometimes, a little nip and tuck is just what the doctor ordered.
  • Libby..

Not yet.. The Cliff Lodge looks really nice but might be a bit pricey.. There's another B&B in the area, but also pretty pricey. I can't find any "run of the mill" motels in Morrison.. I've found a few in Lakewood, but since I really don't know my way around that part of town, I wasn't sure where to go...
  • Cassi or Kim or Joni or Lea Ann or anyone who remembers.......who was the girl from IL who had the tummy tuck? She had it over Christmas break time..........and she is the one who posted the website with the forum of TTers. Do you remember?
  • Nicole-

I think Stiesta (Christie) had the TT . . . . .
  • Kristen - LMAO -- did he want US or Canadian dollar?
    Quote:
    my dad was over and went upstairs potty and came down and declared he'd done his business to what he estimated to be the tune of $1.00!!

Katie - definitely need an update on your furkid and grandfurkid(s). Hope everyone is doing okay...you included!

Cassi - and this is the best icon I could find for Passover...Happy Passover too Loved your use of the easter icons.

Nicole - lots of new smile icons....check this one out!

Yep - I am the artistic one; I'm working on an LAWL approved tattoo logo of some sort. I'm sure it will be quite popular. Any takers?
  • thanks JM.......how you doin'?.........here is a link to the site, Kim....if you are interested.
    http://www.tuckthattummy.com/
    It is quite interesting to read about people's experiences.