New!

• Hi everyone. My name is Mary and I am tired of being fat. I am 5'3", 220lbs (already lost 4). This place is awesome..So motivational..I think it will be just what I need to stay on the wagon. I always tell myself I want to lose weight, stick to it for a week or so, and then give into temptation. I think, "whats one hamburger going to hurt?" "Those fries can't be that bad"..I just can't do it anymore. My lowest weight at this height was 135..so I know what it feels like to be healthy..but starting college I just packed on the pounds, and now I almost hate to look in the mirror at myself because I know how fat I have become. I don't want to be skinny...I just want to be healthier.

I hope I get a chance to meet everyone!! This site rocks.
  • Welcome to the group!
  • Welcome Mary!
  • Thanks ladies. It's so nice to see people making actual progress with their dieting. Makes me realize it isn't impossible as I ty to make it seem.
  • Welcome Mary!
  • everyone here is wonderful and supportive.

AND I HAVE FAITH THAT IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PUT THE WORK INTO IT YOU WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT!!!
  • Aww thanks for the encouragement. I feel like I am really dedicated this time. I have to control my urges, rather than let them control me! I don't want to see myself 100 McNugget Meals down the rode..I would probably weigh a ton more.

• I know what you mean...after starting college i gained a lot of weight too. eating dorm food, fast food and junk food when cramming and pulling all nighters. i just joined this site about a week ago and i can tell you i love it. whenever you need support just let us know we are here to help! if you ever need to talk just pm me.
  • HI Mary!! Welcome!