My KNEES! I feel so old....

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • You can start having a small regular morning walk daily.
  • Greetings
    I belive there are alot valuable knees video at YouTube,please who know a good one shared with us.
    Thanks
  • Loose weight by walking a dog becauase then it will not let you strain knees alot. YES that is a tip that I found out as I recently started reading about cool people who have been training dogs. Ironically, that is the only relation now since lock-down. Being with one's own pets. Walking them, playing with them ,staying mentally and physically fit with them : https://bit.ly/best-dog-trainers
    My favorite being Zack!
    My pet is my workout
  • exercise good or Health
  • Thank you !! for providing us such type of valuable content
  • It's a normal thing. You can't be ypoung forever and these are some of the things you experience to really know you're getting old. Don't worry, this is just the beginning. More are still coming...lol

Anyways, my little advise is that you should look for a simple routine exercise that you can do that will make you get rid of the pain. You can always get on youtube. Sorry bro!
  • Thanks for pouring out your heart
  • i had the same problem year ago. then i started doing yoga.feels better now .pain is gone.
  • There are a two things you can do to help reduce the pain and inflammation in your knees and keep them healthy as you age. First, try to maintain a healthy weight, as excess weight puts extra strain on your knees. Second, exercise regularly This will help keep your muscles around your knee joints strong and flexible.
  • UGH! I hate my knee!

Had JUST started a new walking regime (had been walking on and off prior) and the next morning knee was stiff, unbendable and very painful.
    Have had knee issues before but nothing this bad
    So 6+ weeks later still a little pain and stiffness, still doing stairs one at a time but better.
    Currently using a knee brace and some eucalyptus oil and trying to get back to some knee recovery exercises and walking.
  • All will good.