Sister absolutely despises LA Lites

• My sister and I joined LAWL together last week. Although I love the LA Lites, she cannot choke them down. If she were to abandon them, does anyone know what she could substitute for them? She's not looking for a bar-type substitute, but wants to know if she could sub them for some food, like an extra ounce of protein, et cetera. Thanks for your help.
  • Your center can give you the best reply for this, I think
  • She would be moved up to the next meal plan. But she needs to stay strong and if they still try to keep her on them she needs to say a firm "no". If your COD gives a "weight loss guarantee", then she will lose the cash back, but that's it.

I actually didn't like any in the sample box they gave me, but have found other ones that I like. If she's only tried the sample box, have her try the other ones to see if she likes them. If not, then level with the COD and tell them no lites.
  • A bit of advice for her: check your contract. I believe that now the Lites are mandatory. The contract specifies that you'll buy the Lites for the duration of your program at $29/week. Mine said that (although I didn't really pay attention to it until AFTER signing). I cannot do the Lites because of a soy sensitivity, so I was bumped up a plan and I'm doing fine.
  • Thanks for your help, guys. I'll print this thread for her and let her go to battle.
  • OMG, Jenn........look at your gorgeous little girl.........she is just a doll
  • I'm like bizlawchik. I didn't care for any in the sample box but I love the Caramel Deluxe! She should give one a try.