Weekly-Weigh-In~March 26-April 1

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Good morning ladies.

I am thrilled to report that I am down 4 lbs this week to 177. Bye buh 180's. But I'm sad to report that there is no 110 lbs lost avatar. How strange is that?

Good luck to everyone!!!!
  • That is awesome Robin, congratulations on your loss.
  • Good job, Robin!

I'm back on-plan today and definitely not too soon! I'm up a total of 3 lbs for the last two weeks.
  • Down 2 more lbs this week! I get to change my avatar to a 20-lb lost chick!!

Way to go, Robin!!!! By the way, when I changed my avatar just now, I saw a 110-lb lost avatar! You may want to check again.

Hang in there, Rhonda! You will get there; I'm confident of it.
  • Welcome back on plan Rhonda! - great to see you here!

Robin - great loss! - email 3FC - get that 110 lb avatar - they will make one for you!

Steady as she goes - and I'm loving it. Lost 1 more lb this week.
    Had the stomach flu last week. Lost a bunch of weight - put that all back on - didn't eat well when I did eat it wasn't the best food. The rest of the family got the flu too - so we were pretty much on survivor mode. I finished up the weekend okay and that's what gave me the one lb. AND I'm taking it
  • Down 2.5 this week...the scale showed 3...but then wavered and settled for 2.5. Good enough for me!!! Got to change my avatar to 25 lbs...and I've hit my first 10% loss! Great week!

Good job ladies...especially to you, Rhonda, for jumping back in before it got out of hand!
  • Congratulations ladies! And Tricia, it seems like only yesterday since I talked to you for the first time and you were at 15 lbs lost avatar!
  • Great job, Dana and Tricia!
  • rockinrobin - you are doing great! Congrats.

girlygirlsebas - welcome back OP, hope we are cheering your loss next week!

Ritzy - congrats on the loss and the 20 pounds gone!

charbar - yay! Congrats on the loss.

royalsfan - congrats on your loss. 25 pounds and 10%, you must be feeling great!
  • Great Job ladies on the weight loss . I don't weigh in till Friday.
  • I have lost 4 lbs in the last week and a half.
  • WooHOOO!!!! Great losses ladies!! Keeps me fired up for Friday!!
  • Jennylou, keeperofthehome4, and Mrs Quadcrew: Thanks for cheering us on!!! We look forward to seeing your results on your weigh-in day too!!

Ladysue: GREAT job!!!!! Keep it up!
  • ladysue - awesome! Congrats.
  • Just chiming in here... Down 5 lbs this week!!