Still riding...

• Hey Everyone!

I am still around! I have been uber busy and still riding that damn rollercoaster so I haven't had a lot of good weightloss things to share right now. I had two binge days last week...TOM finished up...I didn't record weight last Friday but I will this week... I did manage to get 3 workouts in last week despite TOM and we were extremely active over the weekend and on Monday! And some very exciting happenings! I should be on top of the world, right? After all I am in paradise... Logically, my head knows how lucky I am...how much my DH spoils me...how good my life is... I don't know why I am all of a sudden just struggling so damn hard. I didn't have too much trouble maintaining at 153.5 or so a year ago...why am I hanging on to 160 for dear life all of a sudden. The exercise is not the problem...once my knee started feeling better and I had been cleared to work out I have been on it with workouts...with only a couple of times where the binges had spilled over into a non workout day as well... It is the food...it is like I just rebel all of a sudden...and just want to eat whatever the **** I want and not worry about it since I am having such a tough time getting back to where I was before... I know I have to stop that thinking...that path will only take me back to 196. I got a sweet little black Ipod for my birthday...(he couldn't even wait until my birthday) and I tell you, I love it so much! I hadn't gotten my workout in yesterday morning so after he gave it to me I headed out to the garage to the elliptical even though I usually don't like evening workouts... It turns out doing a quick 30 mins or so in the evening might be just the solution for my end of the day energy drag...I feel like I have mono some nights I swear! I am still going to continue my main workouts in the morning and just do something quick and different in the evenings...maybe that will kickstart the scale...give me a boost or something...

Well...I am off soon to go see Wild Hogs! I love all you guys! Stay strong everybody!
  • You've come so far! Congratulations. Adding that evening workout will make a huge difference. That's great that you can get out there and burn some extra calories!

Have a good day.