Weekly Weigh-In - March 19-25

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ok, so I couldn't wait any longer on this thread! haha

Down 3.5 this week! WOOHOO! Less than 100 lbs to lose!
  • My first pound!!
    So even with eating crazy this week I lost a pound. I know it's you guys keeping me accountable. Thanks to you and me. At least in the right direction he he.
  • *gulps* after a two weeks of eating crazy and being emotionally unstable and unable to cope with my emotions maturely....

245 ( 4lb increase)

*sighs*
  • FANTASTIC Tricia. That is great news.

Jennifer, the scale moving down is a great feeling. Keep it up.

As for me, I stayed the same. I WAS down 3 lbs by Thursday to 178, and then it started creeping up Friday til today. I did wake up with TOM this morning, but that has never, ever been a factor for me. I guess it just wasn't in the cards for me this week. Today starts a new week. We'll get em next Monday. Hopefully.

Good luck everyone else.
  • rockinrobin - sorry about the same weight, but you're right, you'll get 'em next week!

Temple - sorry about the gain!

Inspireme - One pound is a great loss, congrats!

Royalsfan - congrats to you!
  • Jennylou, there's no need to be sorry. I just checked my body fat % and it has plummeted this week to 29.4%. I am soooo excited. That means my 5 foot frame at 181 lbs is only 53.2 lbs of fat and 128 lbs of lean body mass. I am thrilled beyond belief. I will always have at best 25 -30 lbs of fat on me. So I am way ahead of the game. I am gaining muscle in leaps and bounds. I couldn't be happier. So all the weight that I have been losing has been totally FAT, while actually gaining muscle.
  • Quote: Jennylou, there's no need to be sorry. I just checked my body fat % and it has plummeted this week to 29.4%. I am soooo excited. That means my 5 foot frame at 181 lbs is only 53.2 lbs of fat and 128 lbs of lean body mass. I am thrilled beyond belief. I will always have at best 25 -30 lbs of fat on me. So I am way ahead of the game. I am gaining muscle in leaps and bounds. I couldn't be happier. So all the weight that I have been losing has been totally FAT, while actually gaining muscle.
    That's awesome! I also wonder if now that you're so much smaller if the TOM fluctuations are going to be more noticeable than they were 6 months ago? I think it takes time for the body to adjust to new hormone levels and one area you might notice that is in weight fluctuations. It's just a theory, though. I've never researched it. I'm guessing you'll drop a bunch next week!
  • lost 1lb
  • Quote: *gulps* after a two weeks of eating crazy and being emotionally unstable and unable to cope with my emotions maturely.
    Me too. Lots of emotional eating. I didnt lose any this week.
  • Down another pound. I'll take it!
  • Okay, last week was rotten TOM and I was up 3 pounds. Lost that 3, plus 2 more! Yipeeeeeeee! Next stop.... the 250's (which I haven't seen in quite a while.
  • Up a pound. TOM, not being dedicated enough, and the weekend company I had helped me with that. I'm not giving up, but I need to really focus and get my plan together. I've been just "trying to be good" and it isn't working for me. I'll get it together this week!
  • down 5 pounds and cannot wait to start seeing some kind of results because i havent seen any since i started.
  • I'm down 1 pound this week. Which I'm surprised about since I didn't follow my eating plan at all... and I ate a lot of chocolate in there too. The only reason I'm down is because I did meet my minimum exercise goal for the week. I keep thinking, "Imagine how much I would have lost had I stayed on track".

Here's hoping this week goes better.
  • I'm down 3 this week. I can't believe I'm only 4 lbs away from being able to say I'm down 40 lbs!