Water

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thanks, I will see if my sisters and mom would be interested in a group order. They order teas from a similar website every few months (I'm not sure which one). The last time I visited them, they were placing an order, so I went in with them.

I bought several of the London Fruit & Herb Company fruit teas - Blueberry, Cherry, and Peach. I had gotten them all hooked on their teas when I gave them gift baskets one Christmas, and then couldn't find them anywhere - until middle sister found the website. I usually heat a few cups of water on the stove, and leave in a couple tea bags until the tea is really strong, and then add it to a gallon pitcher with one Crystal Light tub and fill the pitcher with water. I love it as it isn't as sweet as the drink mix, but isn't too strong a tea either.
  • I've never ordered anything off the internet before, but that sounds good enough for me to start! Thanks!
  • drinking water helps get rid of the bad things in your body. ladies it also helps with your complexion. glen