Sahale Valdosta Pecans

• I just got these at costco today and OMG. They are pecans so of course caloric, but SO yummy. And its all good stuff! Black Pepper coated pecans with dried cranberries and orange peel. There is some brown sugar added (and of course all dried cranberries are sweetened) but it isnt sweet like candied pecans usually are. I am going to chop some up to add to salads and to bring with me when I need a power snack.

I have to say I did eat probably a bit too much of them this morning, but I'm actually lower than lately at this point of the day...very very satisfying. Although perhaps dangerous to have in the house.
  • I can't buy them, but my mom has them at her house. SOOOO good. I give up my snack volume just so I can have some. And MAN are they good on a salad with a raspberry vinaigrette.
  • Those sound great! I usually buy the sweet and spicy pecans from Trader Joe's for my salads. I mix them with dried cranberries in the salad, so those sound fabulous. Great. Now I'm going to have to go buy some! LOL
  • Can we buy those addicting sounding things here in the SF Bay Area?

I'm a nutoholic!
  • They had them at Costco in Rohnert Park...haven't checked Costco Novato for them. But they are certainly in bay area costcos.