Abreviation Help, POP, 3c

• I'm a newbie over here - and I'm trying to figure out some of your shortcut typings.

What is 3c - three Cups? If so on my Purple & Gold plans - I get 1 cup of lettuce as one V serving... ???

POP - I see it used a lot i get On Plan (OP) but POP? what is the first P stand for?

THANKS!
  • If you look right above this post there is a "sticky" that says Newbies read........ it will have some of your answers

POP "perfect on Plan"

Welcome! and good luck
  • Also back in August of last year there were some program changes and 3c lettuce = 1V and 3 ribs of celery = 1V. I don't know why some centers never got or gave out the update. Maybe it's corporate vs. franchise or something.

And Deb got a whole new plan at her COD in Montana that we are all anxiously awaiting in our areas.
  • Which plans changed?
    I have Gold and Purple Menu Plan Kits and both are dated 12/06. Both have same serving size of 1 cup for lettuce = 1 V serving.

Anyone else have updated Gold or Purple that have different servings sizes for their Lettuce? It'd make a big difference for me to have larger veggie servings.... Maybe I won't feel so hungry all the time if i can up my servings sizes...

Thanks ALL!
  • Quote: I have Gold and Purple Menu Plan Kits and both are dated 12/06. Both have same serving size of 1 cup for lettuce = 1 V serving.

Anyone else have updated Gold or Purple that have different servings sizes for their Lettuce? It'd make a big difference for me to have larger veggie servings.... Maybe I won't feel so hungry all the time if i can up my servings sizes...

Thanks ALL!
    Hi Julie...

I started on Gold this past week and one serving of lettuce is 3 cups so munch away. I know what you mean about wanting more veggies...I was surprised to find that they are limited. Good luck!
  • My new menu book says 3 c. lettuce is one serving. It also says celery is 1 c. raw, 1/2 c. cooked.

Really, what are we talking calorie wise per cup with lettuce. 15 maybe. If you are going to splurge and go over in portions, green veggies is the way to go.
  • Thanks all for the great advice - I'm going to talk to my center about the new menu plans, anyone know what else has changed... I'm looking for new Restaurant guides.

Thanks again!