New Here!

• Hi everyone I'm new here, I've been trying to lose the 60 lbs I gained my freshman year of college (A year and a half ago) for a year now, I'm half way to my goal, having lost 40 lbs thus far, and as I see it, have 40 more to go. Im having a little trouble staying on track and thought that "talking" to others who are going through this might really help! Im a calorie counter, and always have been, although I've tried other methods, this one is the only one that's ever worked! I have a weightloss blog I just started:
    http://jrpstar.blogspot.com/ Does anyone else have one of these? Hope everyones having a great day!
  • Hi and welcome!

Crushed for time at the moment but wanted to say hello and hope to hear from you soon!
  • WELCOME!!! I dont do blogs or fitday....just a little notebook for calorie count and my calorieking book
  • Hi there! You should get on the calorie counters March thread if you want to chat with lots of very encouraging girls doing the same thing as you. It's a really nice group!

Welcome!
  • I'm new here too and I'm finding this site very helpful! I've been thinking of starting up a weight loss blog too, but I've been a bit lazy.

Welcome!
  • Welcome to the site. You and me share the same story - losing the weight from college. I am slowly but surely making progress. Welcome to the boards.