trying to find me inside this body

• Hi! Another newbie here, looking for support for my weight loss journey. I'm a 31 year old mother to a 2.5 year old boy and 7 month old girl. I recently realized that I have been overweight for practically all of my adult life, after gaining 100 lbs on Depo Provera when I was 19. I want to be able to keep up with my kids, have fun with them and not always be the one behind the camera in family pictures. I have about 60 lbs to lose and that number seems overwhelming right now.
  • You can do it ...
    KESTREL ... you'll find lots of other young mothers here who will love to give you ideas and support. Look around, jump right in, and have fun. Glad you found us ~ a fellow encourager ... Rosebud.
  • I'm a newbie too. let's support each other to successfully becoming healthy babes!
  • Hi and welcome!
    You can probably lose weight without changing what you are eating now. Fitday.com is a free site where you can enter all your intake. Learn to measure as you scoop out your helping of whatever your family is eating. You'll soon learn more about the nutrient content of your food and then we'll help you make slimmer choices!