Returning to LAWL on my own...need help!

• I used to go to a centre but its since closed...I plan on going back to LAWL on my own, I still have all my books and all. I was at Gold when I left, I am 140 and want to get to 125-130. I was thinking I should start on Gold rather than Green...any opinions on this? I was also looking for advice, would you start back up again with Fast Forward or Take Off??? Thanks for any advice, I appreciate it...you ladies seem like a great group!

• Wow, you have had some great losses so far. I think it would be a good idea to do a Fast Forward to kick start your recommittment to the plan. Some of the other ladies will have to give you advice on which plan to use. I have always been on Gold.
  • Oh and I forgot, the only thing I worry about with Fast Forward is that for the last 6m, I havent really eaten meat, except chicken maybe 5 or 6 times, Ive been mainly vegetarian for health reasons, so would I be risking a big gain with that? Hmmm??????
  • My Take-Off plan lists these vegetarian protein choices: egg beaters, egg whites, and tofu.
  • Welcome back! I have also recommited to the plan yesterday after a bit of a hiatus! I am currently on my second day of FF and I am a vegetarian for health reasons mainly. I do eat fish and my main sources of protein are fish, egg beaters, egg whites, and Morningstar Products.

I have been off plan for so long that I could not dive right into TO and l start back on the purple plan tomorrow. I don't do the LA lites but if I did I would be on the Gold with Lites. Good luck!
  • Hi Holly, good to see you!

Mamabanana- I would think gold, are you going to do some sort of bars, or go all food?
  • Holly's back!!

I found 3FC in December and finally started posting in January. I really enjoyed your posts. Hey, I tried shirataki noodles because of your recipes.

Anyways, welcome back.
  • I think I will go back to Gold with the kashi bars that are comprable to the Lites. Otherwise Id be purple, right? I dont think I ever got the purple book, so I will stick with the Gold for now. So should I be doing Fast Forward, y'all??
  • HOLLY!!!! So good to see you back I was really hoping you would come back to see us. It doens't seem as though your hiatus did you much damage, and that is a good thing Did you see Evette made it to and past her goal??? She's awesome. Well, I look forward to reading your posts again. Welcome back!
  • Mamabanana - It sounds like gold w/lites is the right plan for you.

Holly - Welcome back!!!
  • Welcome Back Holly!