New to the club!

• Hey Everyone!
    New here and I have finally came to the realization that I have to lose more than just "a few pounds". This weekend when I put on my trusty XL t-shirts to wear around the house and they were tight! It didn't help that my husband made faces. I'm determined to lose it this time. I can't blame the pregnancy anymore, especially since my baby is 9! I'll be reading the other posts and may not respond since I go to school full-time, but I'm there with all of you in spirit, if not by posts!
  • Welcome to the club! We're here everyday, and it's a great place for support! Heck, I am now approaching 50 and I am loving it!!
  • Hey . . . Welcome Aboard . . . I love it too and I'm way over 60 and spent 40 years trying to blame it on the baby.

Hope to see you again soon.
  • Welcome!
  • Hi and welcome to the 100 lb club. My "baby" just turned 15. So, ummm, yeah, it was kinda time to face reality for me as well. Nice to have you on board. Good luck on your journey.
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome to the group. It's a great place to hang out.
  • Darn baby weight! My baby is 10 yrs old. I understand where you are coming from and I'm welcoming you, too!!!
    Look forward to seeing your posts!
  • Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome!
  • My baby is 10 y.o. But I was carrying baby weight from my 13 y.o.(lol)

Welcome. I just joined too Seems really nice here.
  • You just may find this place so great and addicting that you will be here more than you think right now.

I look forward to getting to know you better as we journey to our goal weights.