Featherweights Planning for Mar 5 to 11

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • Thanks for throwing me a happy Friday, Susan!

Yesterday was pretty much on plan (except for the wine) but calories came in just a tad over 1200, so I'm happy. My weight is just 1 pound over ticker weight and I plan on a very light food day today. DD works tonight so I can fix fish for dinner! Gonna have to look for a good recipe.

jennica~you can always ask for the Caesar salad with the dressing on the side. That way, you can be assured it is fresh, too! Then just dip your fork in the dressing to get a taste of it rather than let it completely smother your salad.

lpgoad~glad you found us!

frus~how many years has it taken you to get your current (brown, isn't it) belt? I'm figuring my DS will take at least 4.5 or 5 years to go from white to black belt. He's red now and he'll have to stay there for a minimum of 6 months before he moves up to red/black and that belt is a minimum of 9 months training. Brown and red are interchangeable for his Karate (brown for adults, red for kids). The dojo had two girls get black belt this month--they are the very first to get a black belt since DS started there 2 1/2 years ago.

Jane~I love to cook and I love to look at recipes, too. I don't particularly like grocery shopping. I try to go early so it isn't too crowded. Trader Joe's in the afternoon is a total zoo!
  • Well girls ... some of you know that I like Ebay. Just lately, I've been collecting shoes and thought I'd get into tanks and camisoles to match. I got my first camisoles today. I ordered blue ones but got an olive bronze bustier as well! A bustier! I emailed and they told me to keep it. A bonus bustier!
    Have you ever tried one on? Holy extruding barwench Batman!
  • Too funny, Susan! A Bustier! I don't think I'd ever even look at one!
  • Susan .... SOOOO what are YOU doing this weekend? Need we ask
  • I'm not sure but I suddenly feel like serving ale in big frosty mugs.
  • Oh, beer girl!!!!
  • Today we're serving Coors lite or Corona.
  • Ok, somehow I ended up with text as my weight tracker instead of the picture. All I did was change the weight, I am so computer iliterate, help
  • Even though we're going dancing tonight, I decided in honor of wearing my first time ever low rise jeans, I'd go for a walk as well. DH came with me and as usual wanted to find an 'off road' way to go. So we climbed over cut down branches covered in the melting snow under the high tension power lines that run through our development.

I'm getting used to the feel of these low risers. (I never wore hip huggers when they were in style during the 70's) Some of my shirts aren't long enough to tuck in, so I've got to keep at the crunches to try to flatten down the last tummy bulge!

Only half-kidding, at 46, I don't think I should be walking around with my stomach hanging out like the teenagers do. Time to get some longer shirts.
  • lpgoad, I checked mine and I think you are missing the end [/url]. Put that in and see if it works.

Hi all, just a quick check in. Has been a busy week....a few bad days but am back on track again. It seems to be that when I go to bed too late, the next day is a disaster. Tiredness seems to = binging....espec carb cravings in the form of bread/pretzels/etc. So, knowing that....I am going to try to resist staying up late and be sensible about starting any projects too late in the day.

Had a good lower body workout today, and my eating, following the Sonoma Diet Cookbook, has been generally on target. Have been holding at the weight from last week's loss, in spite of my inconsistency....hope I can drop another by weekend's end.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Susan F.
  • Thanks, but unfortunately it didn't I even tried starting over and doing a new one and it wouldn't change
  • OMG, Finally I had to delete everything and put it all back in, I think I will wait until I lose 10 more pounds then attempt to change it again! Hope everyone had a nice day, the weather is warming up! I'm getting spring fever
  • Hey everyone.

Just had to come and say I lost another inch today.
  • Thats wonderful cats tongue, keep going! I never measured myself that way I just went by weight, maybe I should
  • Hi,

I'm out here, still on track with the BFL program I'm doing. 5 successful days so far of workouts, but the eating isn't exactly under control yet...

Onward!
    Spanky