OT: American idol fans?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I admit it... I am an addict! Anyone else?
    Who is your fav? I love Melinda Dolittle, Chris Richardson, and Blake Lewis! I can't wait till Tuesday.. yeah!
  • Yeah I am a closet American Idol nerd, though I am still stuck in last season (Chris Daughtry I love you!!!!!!) I hope Antonella gets bumped off cos the girl can't sing but then again, Hugh Heffner wants to display her "other" talent.

I do like Blake and Melinda...the one that looks like Jack Osborne is pretty good too.

However, what happened to Paula? Someone take that cup away from her!
  • I like AI. I can't wait until we reach the top 12!
  • My favorite is Chris Sligh (the one that looks like Jack Osborne).

Right now I usually catch the boys, But miss the girls (opt for Criminal Minds instead). We Tivo Thursdays show so we can see who goes home.

And I'm sorry, but Sanjaya just needs to go home!!
  • never watched it....ever...
  • OMG! SEND SANJAYA HOME!!! I was sooo disappointed when the other guy went home. I thought the other guy was very cute & much better then Sanjaya.

I really like Melinda.
  • This is the first season I've watched it. Well, in the past I've watched just the auditions, because the sadist in me like to fall off the couch laughing, even if I know they're sooo staged.

Melinda is amazing!! I also really like Jordan, she's a sweetheart. Hmmmm as for the guys, Chris is my fave
  • I thought I'd let you know about a cool web site.. in case you like spoilers. It's more accurate as you get into the top 12. You can also view results from past seasons.

http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp
  • I can not tell you all how much of a fan I am...

Blake was awesome tonight!
  • I hope Sanjay goes home after this week, but with www.votefortheworst.com out there - well, it's any one's guess who will actually get the boot.
  • I go to church on Wednesday nights, so who got booted? I am a total fan and have downloaded all of last seasons songs. Haven't quite done it yet for this season.
  • Stephanie Edwards got da boot tonight, which was okay by me. She has just been really forgettable from my point of view. Yes, Sanjaya needs to go, but the teeny bopper girls love him and are keeping him there along with Vote for the Worst.

One day I may pick a favorite between Melinda, Lakisha, Jordin and Blake! I love all four of them!
  • This is the first season I've followed AI also! And I'm hooked!!!

My favorites are Blake, Chris, Jordin, and Haley!!! I'm so glad Chris didn't leave this week. I was scared there for a minute. Can't wait until next week!
  • Stephanie got sent home! For some reason I did not watch last night-I hate the half hour torture process! I'm really surprised....

I started watching AI during the audition episodes for season one! I was switching channels and caught the show back then.

sherry
  • I love Idol! I have been watching since the end of Season 2. I am a big Elliot Yamin fan from last year. The boy could SING!!

Anyway, my favorites this year are LaKisha, Blake, Jordin, Chris Sligh and Melinda. I wish parents would keep the Sanjaya fans off the phone. He seems like a sweet kid, but c'mon now....enough already!