I love buying clothes too much...please help me choose outfit *pics*

• Since reaching my goal, I've had so much fun shopping. My favorite thing (unfortunately for my wallet) these days are designer jeans....never would have paid this much for jeans back a couple years ago...but now it's even more incentive to keep the weight off....

We're going to see Joe Nichols and Martina McBride this weekend at a local festival...it's going to be a little cool for Florida, but not cold. Plus I get to go backstage to meet Joe. I know a lot of you prob don't follow country music...but he is...well....yummy imo.

Which outfit looks best? The jeans are both Seven for all Mankinds. Top pair are NYD bootcut and the bottom pair are NYD Flynts. If I wear the black sweater, I may put a black tank under it that says 'got tequila?'....It's a Joe Nichols thing...
    Oh, and the 1st 2 tops are identical...one's lavender, the other's off white.
    http://img.makeupalley.com/9/9/8/8/626811.jpeg

Here's the tank...
    http://img.makeupalley.com/9/9/8/8/626800.jpeg
  • First off...WTG on reaching your goal! Second...I like the top white outfit the best. I think they all look great but that is my fav.
  • Black shirt, jeans on top.
  • 1st choice the black shirt, 2nd the purple

and I think the jeans on top...but cant really see much difference
  • Jeans on top, white shirt.

You look great, btw.
  • They are all cute! I do prefer the black shirt. Good luck in deciding
    BTW........Joe is awesome in concert!!!! I got to see him last year with Toby, both very YUM I would LOVE to see Martina live! She has such powerful vocals!!
  • first jeans and I like the purple top(could be that purple is my fave color)
  • purple top, boot cut jeans or black top with boot cut jeans , if it is a night time concert wear the lavender top.
  • Joe is kinda cute but I'll take MARTINA any day! As far as the clothes go ~ you look GREAT in all of them! Have a great time!
  • I like the black and jeans on top, too.

I think when I reach my goal weight, I'm going to buy something I normally wouldn't...or haven't worn in a long time. Not sure what that will be yet!

Have fun!
  • IMO - I only really like the light blue sweater on you.... the white one is OK. (they all seem a little tight on the body to me though)

The jeans are look the same to me

BTW- you look great!