Half-dead but still on my feet

• I have been running up and down and around all day. And all the while carrying a huge gym bag because I don't own a car. My muscles are sore and I have been up since 8 am. The heat is so fantastically hot that I just want to keel over and not move. I did not have time for a proper lunch today with all the running around and now even after a dinner salad my stomach tells me its hungry. And to top everything off, I am still feeling hot even after a shower. And I am tired. And moody. And just pissed off for no apparent reason.

Okay, breathing in and out. Am going to go lie down and see if that lifts the mood a little. Sorry guys, just had to rant.

shockingp
  • Think of all the calories you burnt running round in the heat with that gym bag!

Make sure you drink enough - go flake on the couch with a nive pitcher of iced water and a cold compress on your forehead.

*mutter* not even spring yet here *mutter*
  • I hope you were able to get a rest in, with a nice glass of water and a good healthy supper. It sounds like you needed it!

(I'm a little tiny bit envious of the heat. I'm freezing this morning.)
  • Shockingp I have to ask. Why do you want to weigh 45kg? That's only 99 pounds, and it seems a little low to me.

Ani
  • It's critically important to eat and to drink fluids when it's that hot! Not just water, but sports drinks of some kind to replace salts. I know the sugar in them can be problematic--but that much effort in that kind of heat can be really bad! Even a small chilled can of vegetable juice, like V-8, would be good. No wonder you were wiped out.

I hope you got cooled off!

Jay
  • Took a super cold iced drink yesterday then crashed early. I slept for a whopping 12 hours. Insane, I know. I must have been so wiped out.

shockingp

perthchick- I did a bmi thingy count and it said that my ideal weight was about 44-46 or was it 47kgs? Somewhere around that number. It makes sense since I am really -really- short.
  • I second Tammy- make sure you drink water. And. Pack small snacks if you expect another excursion like that.