Libby Progress Slide Show....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Click here to see my progress thus far...
  • Amazing! Very, very well done!
  • Libby! WOW!! Your slideshow is exactly the inspiration I needed today.

You've done a fabulous job .... cute son, too!
  • You have done so well, and you're such a tiny little thing now (but strong I'm guessing ). Congratulations!
  • Quote: Libby! WOW!! Your slideshow is exactly the inspiration I needed today.

You've done a fabulous job .... cute son, too!
    Thank you! My son is my pride and joy. I'm glad I've inspired you. I find myself needing a lot of it too.

Stay strong and keep it up and you can't go wrong.

• Well done!
  • Wow, the transformation is amazing. You not only lost almost a whole person, but you look like a totally different person.
  • You have done so amazingly well. It was a real pleasure looking at your pics. The happiness and the joy shines right through. Congratulations and keep on enjoying your new self!!!!
  • Ladies...as usual, you rock! Thanks for all the kudos. Maintenance is my next conquest. Wish me luck...
  • Quote: Wow, the transformation is amazing. You not only lost almost a whole person, but you look like a totally different person.
    Yeah, even though I was greatly blessed with a wonderful husband, son, my salvation, a great job, etc...I was unhealthy and very depressed back then. I now have the positive attitude to truly enjoy all of the blessing that God has bestowed upon me. I'm still the same person at the core of it all, but with a much better outlook and optimistic outlook. I have a "I want to change the world" complex though. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. We'll see.

Thanks for the kudos.
  • Libby-
    Your photos are awesome. You are beautiful in the before pics but you look so much more happy and confident in the afters. I'm happy for you. Keep up the hard work!
  • Wow, I'm speechless! You have done amazingly! Great job!!!
  • WOW, you look like a totally different person! You are so pretty and look so young!!
  • Thank you for the work you put into that slide show so we could all see and be motivated.
  • Libby, your slide show brought tears to my eyes. OK I am a bit of a romantic but the expression on your face towards the end of the slide show showed a tremendous since of satisfaction and strength of spirit. Great Job!