Are people blind or just trying to be nice?

• I have had 3 people now(all different people at different times and not acquainted with each other) ask me if I lost weight? I really have only lost 5 lbs but I don't feel any different, my clothes don't fit any different either. Are they seeing something I am not seeing or noticing or are they all just trying to be nice?
  • They could see it in your face. I know my hubby said he noticed the first few lbs from my face. I know I was looking pretty *puffy* in the face, so when I started the water intake it might have come from there first.

Perhaps they were just being nice, and thats OK. I like positive reinforcement!!

Keep up the good work!!
  • Sometimes it has to do with you and how you present yourself... could you be more confident, smiling more??
  • If you are feeling better about yourself, then I'm sure they can see it and you must have a certain glow about you. Compliments are fine. Don't sweat it!
  • I agree that it might be showing up a lot in your face or in the way you are carrying yourself. I think that normally people tend to be a bit shy about saying something, so the fact that they are probably means they are seeing it. Congratulations and you might as well get used to it!