Guess my age - game

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Let's give some general hints and see who can guess your age.

Hints for me:

1) Truman was president.

2) The first time I was in college, the country was still mourning the losses of RFK and MLK. (If you have to ask who they are, you're too young to play )
  • 59?
  • OMG! Did I just guess a women's age? On a huge Public SITE!!! What are you thinking boy??

STUPID~STUPID~STUPID

MARE ~ I REALLY MEANT TO SAY 29! 29! HONEST!!
  • Sweetie, I tell people I'm 62. I've been 62 for about 3 years now. I never get tired of them telling me how good I look and that they thought I was in my 40s. That's with all the weight and everything!

BTW. You guessed wrong.

• Quote: OMG! Did I just guess a women's age? On a huge Public SITE!!! What are you thinking boy??

STUPID~STUPID~STUPID

MARE ~ I REALLY MEANT TO SAY 29! 29! HONEST!!
    Don't want to be that age again. That was the most painful year of my life.
  • 55??
  • Quote: 55??

Nope!

Give some hints for yourself as well, please.
  • Okay, for me, I was in diapers when JFK was shot. That ought to be easy.

As for you, RFK was shot in 1968, most college kids start at 18. 18 + 38 = 56. Are you 56?
  • Quote: Nope!

Give some hints for yourself as well, please.
    54?

for me: Music Hints:
    Little Kid: I used to think it was "Mrs. Brown, You've Got an UGLY Daughter"
    High School: I never want to hear "Taking Care Of Business" again.
    College: Fleetwood Mac
  • Mare - 57?

Alinell - 45?

When I started school, the kindergarten ahead of me was the first class to go K - 12 desegregated in Mississippi.

A member of the Bush family was a candidate in the first presidential election in which I could vote. (I didn't vote for him!)

When doves cry by Prince was the number one song the year I graduated high school.
  • My son was born the morning the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up. I was 25 when I gave birth. How old am I now?

Hint #2, I was a senior in high school when Elvis Presley died.

cbmare, my guess is 57.

allinell, my guess is 44.
  • tammy - 41

brb...dd just woke up crying...
  • lily--lets see I was a junior in highschool when the challenger blew up so you would be...46?
  • allinel - 45
    spiny - ummmm50?
  • ok I gave my challenger clue

The pregnancy with the baby in my avatar was classified as "advanced maternal age"