Fat Smashers Weekly Weigh In ~ 2/19-2/25

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Hey Smashers!

Post you weekly weigh ins here.

Let's smash some fat this week!!

Sherry
  • I weighed in on Day 8

Admittedly, I was bummed. I had heard so many great stories and wanted the same thing but later I had to put things into perspective. When I had been on Weight Watchers it felt like an eternity to get to the 5lb bookmark - when I finally did it was like I was receiving the Academy Award. So.... I am pleased and hope to keep in mind that slow and steady - will win the race - it took more than 9 days to gain the weight, right?!

I'm cool - I'll keep pressing on. Salmon in 2 days - I am preparing my acceptance speech.
  • Down another 5 this week. I'm a little disappointed after my 16 pound loss last week, but I'm sure my period had a lot to do with it. I think I deserve a spa day for not indulging in any chocolate or ice cream with that :O)

21 pounds total in the last 17 days. Amazing!

“Ability is what you’re capable of doing.

Motivation determines what you do.

Attitude determines how well you do it. “
    ~Lou Holtz
  • I've been totally on track, but unfortuately haven't lost any in almost two weeks.

But I went shopping, bought new jeans, I am down 2 sizes from my highest weight and one size since I've started dieting most recently.
  • Hi Shae

Well I just started the Fat Smash Diet today but I want post on the weigh in thread--hope that's ok?

The scale read....A whopping 273.4 pounds...I'm really excited to see what it will say 9 days from now
  • Hi enligh10dwon~

Good to see you! Good luck on your detox. I have 2 more days. I am doing pretty good. Could be doing more exercise, though. ): I'm working on it...

If you have any questions... the smashers here are pretty good about answering what we can.

TTYL,
    Sherry
  • Hey ladies! Down 5 lbs. woot!!!
  • Hey everybody!! Well here I am again....Phase 1, Day 1. I gained what i lost so what you see on the scale is the same! LOL Will be back in 9 days!
  • I'm posting today because I hit one of my (many) mini goals! I have lost 20 since my highest weight ever - which also means an 18 pound loss on this try!
  • That is awesome S2theB!!! Keep up the good work!!!! Congrats!
  • so excited!
    well, here I am.. all excited and 15 lbs. lighter!! It took me 3 months to lose that on Atkins! I did P1 for 5 days, cheated for a special occasion.. which turned into a whole weekend, and then did another 9 days of P1. I am feeling fantastic!!
  • Dragon! That is totally cool!!! Keep it up girlfriend!!!! Woo hooo
  • Way to go Dragon!!!! I finished up phase 1 yesterday. I am 6 lbs lighter.

I had already adjusted my ticker the other day. I didn't lose anymore since then. I am moving on to phase 2. I may go back to phase 1 when dh goes back to work. I need to get through it w/out going on mini binges!!! UGH!!

Sherry
  • WoW! The scale finally budged! I lost 2 lbs!
  • Yee-haw! I lost 4 lbs this week- I can't believe it! I was out of town all last weekend and had company here until Tuesday. I was kind of afraid to step on the scale as I did cheat quite a few times. However, I only ate very small portions of the "bad" stuff. My company is doing weight watchers, so we were able to do pretty good while she was here. I need to get straight to the grocery store tomorrow morning - I don't have much of "my food" available. I bought a new blender/smoothie machine last weekend - I love it! Back to phase I as I have actually been off the plan for ~ 2 weeks now. I am going tospend Sunday afternoon cooking lots of bronw rice/lentils etc and freezing in zip locks. I would love to have a nice weight loss after another Phase I! I did not do so hot on Phase I last time - I wasn't eating enough. Now I know I have to eat more. Congrats to everyone! Keep up the good work!