interested newbie...

• Greetings all...

Hi there. I have been checking things out around here and was wondering if I could join you??? I'm a 38 year old mother of three (ages 8,6 and 4) and this looks like a great support group! I've tried Atkins and WW and each time I lose a little weight. Unfortunately, I've also gained it right back. I know exactly what to do to make it happen ~ get off my fanny and start moving! I'm gearing myself up mentally to stick with exercise this time around. Any suggestions or words of encouragement would be much appreciated. I know that once I establish an exercise routine, I'll be fine. It is the establishing part that I'm having trouble with... All the Best ~ Gaelic Joan
  • Welcome, You have made the first step, exercise will definetly help with your weight loss. you might want to look around the forums and see what is best for you, Good luck.
  • IrishJoan, to 3fatchicks! We would be happy to have you join us in the 30 something group. We normally have a thread for each new day (unless it's the weekend), so feel free to jump right in. All of us here are there for each other and are very supportive.

Lisa
  • Hi Joan!! Hop right in, you'll find lots of support here!
  • Hi and welcome! I am a mom of three boys Hope to see you around a lot!