Britney Spears shaves her head!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I chose this one because it was the best picture of her, but all you have to do is type in her name in google, loads of articles come up.

Britney Spears Shaves her Head
  • Hope this doesn't sound mean, but I've never understood the britney appeal. I just never thought she was pretty. The shaved head is not helping her any.

I must admit that there have been days when I would like to shave my own head... all I'll have to do it remember Britney's pic
  • Just watched a clip on CNN.com -- the hair dresser who was there -- said Britney walked into her shop and said she wanted it all cut off -- they tried to talk her out of it and she did it herself! The hairdresser did even it out when she was done and the only thing Britney said was my mom is going to be so mad. Sounds a little off to me, poor girl!!!
  • What is up with her? I really think she has lost it. She checked herself into rehab for a day, then shaves her head. Kind of worry some, like she is spiraling out of control.
  • I don't know why she did it, but it is a fantastic feeling nonetheless. I shaved my twice in high school to raise money for the Leukemia Foundation. It feels so freeing, I loved it!

Maybe it's her way of shedding her demons and starting over. A little radical maybe, but it happens differently for everyone.

Kylie
  • Well darn! I'm kicking her off my ALL GIRLS team!
  • Quote: I don't know why she did it, but it is a fantastic feeling nonetheless. I shaved my twice in high school to raise money for the Leukemia Foundation. It feels so freeing, I loved it!

Kylie
    And adding KYLIE!
  • I say she did it for publicity.
  • She has been having a lot of problems since her youngest was born. I feel so sorry for her, I hope she can pull it together for her sons' sake.
  • She has obviously lost her marbles. Unless she shaved her head to give to locks of love or what not. But, I doubt that she did that. She's just a total whack job since she got with that idiot kevin. Plus she is obviously on some serious drugs. I feel bad for her kids...
  • I feel horrible for her. She has been nothing but a meal ticket for her family, friends, and anyone else who comes along and shows her affection, and this has gone on since she was a small child. She has never had a real childhood, and her mother CLEARLY uses her for $$ and status, which is obviously damaging. I hope she gets well, and just lives a normal life with her 2 beautiful children.
  • The resemblence is ucanny, but I am NOT the father!
  • I dunno Gary, that baby is adorable... Britney, well...she looks like a character on Star Trek. Poor girl is making K-Fed look good.
  • Quote: I dunno Gary, that baby is adorable... Britney, well...she looks like a character on Star Trek. Poor girl is making K-Fed look good.
    AND IT SURE ISN'T 7of9 !
  • You know, since that girl broke up with Justin and met K-dummy and had kids she has lost her freakin' mind. Makes you wonder what's next, okay, no it doesn't. Never have been a fan but I do read the paper and people magazine so...