not only is it Valentine's Day..

• but today, I hit the "I lost 40 lbs and can NAIL the next 30!" mark!
  • woohoo...congrats
  • What an awesome Valentines day gift! ^-^ You are your best sweetheart!
  • what a fabulous gift!! i love how you KNOW you can lose the rest. i believe you. keep on going!!
  • Great work!
  • Hi Eightbitgirl!

Awesome decrease in weight! Congratulations!

I'm always trying to figure out the best and healthiest way to lose my poundage, so I like to check out everyone's FitDay food and exercise lists. I noticed that recently you have kept your calories under 1000, sometimes much less than that. Earlier you were eating more. Obviously lessening the calories REALLY got the pounds off for you! Was it a conscious decision to go lower on the calories to speed up the weight loss? I have heard that as a person gets lighter he/she can't eat as many calories as they once did at a higher weight. I try to stay in the 1600-1800 calorie range with FitDay, but I think I would find it very difficult to go less than that. I want to weigh about what you weigh right now. I'm hoping to get there in less than six months. How long did it take you to lose your forty pounds?

Thanks for your input in advance!

Amazing weight loss, gal!

Cheryl
  • wooohooo congrats! love the positive attitude!
  • Quote: Hi Eightbitgirl!

Awesome decrease in weight! Congratulations!

I'm always trying to figure out the best and healthiest way to lose my poundage, so I like to check out everyone's FitDay food and exercise lists. I noticed that recently you have kept your calories under 1000, sometimes much less than that. Earlier you were eating more. Obviously lessening the calories REALLY got the pounds off for you! Was it a conscious decision to go lower on the calories to speed up the weight loss? I have heard that as a person gets lighter he/she can't eat as many calories as they once did at a higher weight. I try to stay in the 1600-1800 calorie range with FitDay, but I think I would find it very difficult to go less than that. I want to weigh about what you weigh right now. I'm hoping to get there in less than six months. How long did it take you to lose your forty pounds?

Thanks for your input in advance!

Amazing weight loss, gal!

Cheryl
    hey, thanks for the kind words, everyone

Cheryl - I started in October/November. I started off the wrong way and worked my way into eating healthier and working out. I just subconsciously couldn't eat more than a thousand calories, even though I know I should. I try to not be under 800 at all. you can do it! and you can do it much healthier than I did in the same amount of time.