plans

• Can someone tell me what the gold plan w/lites is..... Im on purple with lites and im just wondering what I will lose when I drop down a plan.

THANKS!
  • On the Gold plan, you get one less vegetable, and your protein serving sizes decrease by about 2 ounces (6oz chicken, 4oz beef, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, etc.). I think there are some differences in the carb cravers, as well.
  • the only difference with the carb cravers is the portion size. The actual food itself is the same. Ex. 2 slices of pizza on purple, you only get 1 slice on gold
  • I'm on gold with Lites and as Sherry said you lose a protein and a veg and portions for protein are smaller.
    Each day you get 2 P, 3 Veg, 3 Fruit, 2 Starch, 1 Fat, 1 Dairy and your 2 Lites a day
  • Can some one tell me what POP days are? I am new to this. I have tried weight watchers before and wanted a change. So far so good with 5 days into it.
  • POP days
    Can someone tell me what the POP day is. I am new at this. So far so good with 5 day into it. Thanks
  • WELCOME TO LAWL! POP means "perfect on plan" so these are the days that you measured and weighed all the correct quantities of food. And you ate no more, and no less than what you are supposed to according to your plan.
  • Thank you very much. I won't be there for awhile but I was just wondering.
  • May I ask what are the exact portion sizes on the gold plan? I know the 2p, 3v, 3f…I can’t remember like how many green grapes makes a serving or how much of a tomato I can have to be a serving?