The ONE reason I'm staying on plan today!

You're on Page 7 of 23
Go to
  • I'm staying on plan today because it's almost the weekend and that's the time I find it easiest to be good, so going into it being on plan I will be ahead of usual.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I feel BUFF
  • I'm staying on plan because I'd like to feel buff
  • i'm sticking to my plan because i have my first gig as a bridesmaid in a year. that is why i am staying on plan today. because if i don't do this now i never will. there will always be another day to "start".......no time like the present. that and my mom bought me these really nice very feminine hip hugging scrubs....that are too tight
  • I'm staying on plan today because it is March 2 (almost spring! ) and my goal is in sight!
  • I'm staying on plan today because my weight is almost back down to ticker weight (only up 1 pound) and I just HAVE to get below 140 by the end of next week. Staying OP is the only way to go!!!!
  • Staying on plan
    I'm staying on plan because I REALLY want to see that last pound gone when I do my two week weigh in a week from Wednesday.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I can feel that I gained weight while I was on vacation *gulp*
  • Because I need to be in control today. One of life's lumps ... but I can keep something under control. I can.
  • becuause me and my freinds planned a trip to hawaii in 6 weeks....uugghh, i gotta get in a bathing suit.
  • I almost stayed on plan today....and I definitely will tomorrow, because I have less than three weeks till my California trip, and I am feeling progress being made, and I really want this to work!
  • Because it's the start of another week and a beautiful day (even if Mondays are particularly manic for me at the moment - just like the song!).

Good morning all!
  • Still struggling with that life bump so .... control is my thing again today.
  • On plan today because I feel very bloated from the weekend...
  • BECAUSE I DON"T WANT TO FEEL GROSS AND UNCOMFORTBLE AL SUMMER!