The ONE reason I'm staying on plan today!

You're on Page 12 of 23
Go to
  • SOP today because I use this forum as my reward for doing my floor exercises and aerobic exercises. Today was a bike ride around two laps of the develpment. Plus I made it to 15 'real' push ups - though I can't get down to my nose like I can with the 'girlie' push ups.
  • I'm staying on plan because I didn't work out yesterday and this upcoming weekend my friends are coming in from out of town which means dinners out and drinking. Not exactly low calorie.
  • SOP today because I'm feeling great and so motivated! Just returned from an awesome hike and the weather here is incredible!!
  • The one reason I'm staying on track today... because I have 26 days until I visit my skinny sister in West Palm Beach Florida!!!
  • I'm staying on plan today because yesterday the person I love the most in this world fell down a mountain. He's okay, but I just realized what a beautiful and fragile gift my body is and how I have to take good care of it!
  • Quote: SOP today because I use this forum as my reward for doing my floor exercises and aerobic exercises. Today was a bike ride around two laps of the develpment. Plus I made it to 15 'real' push ups - though I can't get down to my nose like I can with the 'girlie' push ups.
    15 is really really good! I can do like five before I collapse with rubber arms, haha. But I'm doing better! In the beginning, I couldn't even do one!
    Congrats! Work towards 20!!
  • The one reason I'm staying on track today is because I want soooooo badly to get out of the 140's and closer to my goal weight!
  • Staying on plan today because I need quality fuel to fuel my 3 hours of workouts today. I plan to give them all my all!
  • I really let my focus be shattered yesterday by a family crisis but ... I won't today.
  • I have 3 hours of workouts today too gym this morning, running this afternoon, swimming tonight!! Need some real food
  • The reason I'm SOP today is that I ate too much sushi last night including 3 spring rolls (I pawned one off on my friend) and went to bed feeling sick. I woke up in the night totally overheated and stressed. It's a new day today and for the rest of the week - no treats.
  • Because I'm back down to 140 with the 130's in sight AGAIN!!!
  • The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I did yesterday and I felt SO MUCH BETTER than when I don't!
  • SOP because I liked the way I looked in the mirror this morning before I put my sweats on to to floor exercises.

Kelema ~ thanks for the encouragement with the push-ups. Today I did 10 'real' and 20 'girlie'. I can get all the way down to my nose on the 'girlie' ones where I'm resting on my knees instead of my toes. Can't do that yet with the 'real' ones. But I'm going to keep at it. They work the flabby arm triceps.

Does anyone know of a floor exercise that works the biceps? I probably need to get some weights.

PS to Kelema ~ hope your loved one recovers quickly from the fall.
  • CLV- Thank you so very much! My loved one is doing much better now. It was just scary because he's all alone out west with no family and yeah.

For triceps, I do a special kind of push up. I'm not sure if you're familiar with yoga, but do you know the upward dog? Well, it's sorta like that. You lie on your stomach, legs together and just resting on the floor. You put your hands at the sides of your chest, and lift, making sure to keep your elbows tucked it! It might not feel like much at first, but 20-30 of these babies and your arms will want to break off! Haha. I learned it in a pilates class last year.