50 or more #77

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Back up and running!
    Boy, is it good to be out of bed! I cleaned up the kitchen this morning (scads of dirty dishes and tons of recyclables to be dealt with), and it feels so good to have a neat kitchen again. I haven't watched any news for 24 hours now (not even local), and I am sort of wondering if that has contributed to my feeling better, emotionally and physically. I also had a long talk with the Lord last night about how overwrought I've been...and today the difference is miraculous. I have had energy and my outlook and mood are positive and cheerful again. I tend to take things way too much to heart, and it sometimes affects me physically, truth be known.

And I got a lot of help from my ISP so now I am receiving emails again, hooray!

Texaslady, I'm sorry that you weren't able to find those errant pins (I still can't find any) and that you might have been concerned about needing some and not having any, and I am so glad that you didn't need them, after all. Whew! I'm really happy about the table cameras having so many good shots; it must make waiting for the professional ones a little easier.

Carol, yes, DH is doing everything himself in the courtyard. The arbor is up and stained and looks just wonderful! We also had a wrought iron gate leading into the courtyard (and wrought iron on either side of the gate; it was about 8 feet long all in all) which DH removed (he had a wonderful grinder which he used to shear off the iron where it was connected to the cement walkway; he cut through it like it was softened butter. Boy, did those sparks fly!) It was fun to watch. Next he'll take out all of our ferns and most of the violets growing on each side and I'll do some planting. I'm thinking about starting with some flats of baby tears, then working from there. He is also going to be putting stain on the trim of the house all the way around, including the patio which we built about 10 years ago. He is definitely a do it yourselfer! I like it that way because things always turn out exactly as we want them to, and of course they are done just right.
  • Back up and running!
    Boy, is it good to be out of bed! I cleaned up the kitchen this morning (scads of dirty dishes and tons of recyclables to be dealt with), and it feels so good to have a neat kitchen again. I haven't watched any news for 24 hours now (not even local), and I am sort of wondering if that has contributed to my feeling better, emotionally and physically. I also had a long talk with the Lord last night about how overwrought I've been...and today the difference is miraculous. I have had energy and my outlook and mood are positive and cheerful again. I tend to take things way too much to heart, and it sometimes affects me physically, truth be known.

And I got a lot of help from my ISP so now I am receiving emails again, hooray!

Texaslady, I'm sorry that you weren't able to find those errant pins (I still can't find any) and that you might have been concerned about needing some and not having any, and I am so glad that you didn't need them, after all. Whew! I'm really happy about the table cameras having so many good shots; it must make waiting for the professional ones a little easier.

Carol, yes, DH is doing everything himself in the courtyard. The arbor is up and stained and looks just wonderful! We also had a wrought iron gate leading into the courtyard (and wrought iron on either side of the gate; it was about 8 feet long all in all) which DH removed (he had a wonderful grinder which he used to shear off the iron where it was connected to the cement walkway; he cut through it like it was softened butter. Boy, did those sparks fly!) It was fun to watch. Next he'll take out all of our ferns and most of the violets growing on each side and I'll do some planting. I'm thinking about starting with some flats of baby tears, then working from there. He is also going to be putting stain on the trim of the house all the way around, including the patio which we built about 10 years ago. He is definitely a do it yourselfer! I like it that way because things always turn out exactly as we want them to, and of course they are done just right.
  • We're on page 2, so I'll start thread #78. Come on ever, everyone!
    Carol