Planning Friday Feb. 9

• I did terrible yesterday. I ended up going out to both lunch and dinner with my sister. Lunch went fine but dinner had way to much fat and made me sick to my stomach (post-gallbladder surgery problems). The one good thing is I didn’t do the “I already screwed today up so it doesn’t matter” and Didn't have a big evening snack.

B: SF Instant Oatmeal
    L: Chicken Salad (Chicken, Light Mircale Whip, Carrots, 2 slices Wheat Bread), Crave control Yogurt, clemintein
    D: Left-over salsa black bean chicken (that I didn’t eat yesterday) and green beans
    S: ???

WO: Walking to school .6 miles; C25K Day 3 Week 3

Water: 3 Liters
  • Today is almost over, but for good measure I will post anyway.

B - English muffin w/vegemite, coffee*
    S - Pear*
    L - Sushi, 2 spring rolls*
    S - Grapes
    D - Home made pizza (tomato, rocket, olive, mozzarella)
    S - Ice cream

Exercise - 30 min walk or bike ride

Yes, a little indulgent with a few things I probably shouldn't have. I woke late and forgot to make my meals for today so alot of this was not intended.

* already eaten
  • I have done very badly the last few days... stress due to midterms definately got the best of me.... but tomorrow is a new day and i will get back on track!

B: grapefruit, half cup cottage chees, 1 cup hot cereal with milk
    S: apple
    L: spinach salad with veggies and tofu, ranch dressing, orange
    S: apple
    D: tuna, cranberry salad, carrots
    S; popcorn
  • What, I didn't sabotage yesterday? How weird. Especially considering I had a few... not very small... emotional issues to work through. I guess that's progress I have to say, yesterday might have been the first time I didn't do anything counter productive (besides not exercise when I said I would) in maybe three weeks.

B: 2 slices wheat toast w/blueberry preserves (3)
    S: 6 dried aprocot halves, 12 almonds (3)
    L: curried cauliflower soup (3), baby carrots and hummus (2)
    S: yogurt, string cheese (2)
    D: wow, I still have 11 points left. In that case... turkey burger on a bun! with sweet potato baked homefries! (9) I'm thinking I'll also have a glass of white wine. (3)

Total: 25 of 24. The wine's worth it