w00t!!!

• So, I was browsing, healthcentral.com, and got sidetracked with their height/weight calculator, it's been AGES since I looked at one of these, I put in my height, which varies, from 5'9" to 6' depending on which 7-11 I'm walking out of, but, with my weight at 224, and I seriously, think its lower, but my scale is broken, I have, depending on frame calculations, I'm a medium frame, but at the smaller end of medium, in my build, if any of that makes sense, but, using their medium frame, I have LESS THAN 50 POUNDS TO GO. OMG, it's actually 41.2 pounds, HOLY CRAP! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I don't know when I quit having to lose 110 lbs, 100 lbs, 75 lbs, that all seemed SO overwhelming. Suddenly, I'm like, NORMAL!!! Well, in comparison. I dont know anyone in my family who is happy to lose 40 lbs, but I know plenty who are happy with the new issue of 4x4 hog hunting magazine, so in my family, I'm the sane one. HA! OMG, I am so stoked now. My daughter has a well baby visit<when do they quit calling them that, she's 3?>, tomorrow, at 1315, so I'll have them measure me and weigh me, but I am so STOKED. I am this close to being within a healthy range. I once weighed 286 pounds, granted, I was 9 months pregnant, but STILL. I KNOW I weighed more than that, years before, probably much much closer to 300, if not slightly over, I've seen the pics from that time period, I know my looks at weight, and I've never seen me that heavy. I digress, I'm just so excited, it's almost midnight and I'm ready to walk another 3 miles today and lift more weights. I won't I'll lay in bed and toss and turn and wonder about what part is losing the fastest and how to talk that lower tummy, meat apron into jumping on the "move it" buddy bandwagon, but this is WORKING. I am so happy.
  • Wow Angi! That's great! I'm so happy for you! You can lose that amount of weight in no time.

Sherry
  • Way to go Angi!!! That is awesome! You deserve a carrot dance!

Congrats and good luck!